Thames Fish In ??

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
With the traffic down there I don't see how you'll get any fishing done! - In fact I think getting to Richmond for the morning and Walton in the afternoon is a bit ambitious! ;):rolleyes::D
Good luck and safe journey!

Canoe :D:D:D:D:D with 2 x 250 twin Turbo Mercury Engines.

The idea is to be at Richmond by around 6.30 am. fish 7 to 11, then Walton from then on. If the traffic is as bad as it can be, then i will fish Walton another day.

If i get held up on my way to Richmond, i won't bother with Walton at all on the day.

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
Well i was going to fish the Thames this week, but work now means it will have to wait until next week.

What Ar*ehole came up with the idea of work, It spoils my fishing.:mad:

nicepix

Reaction score
Well i was going to fish the Thames this week, but work now means it will have to wait until next week.

What Ar*ehole came up with the idea of work, It spoils my fishing.:mad:

I thought that until I retired. Despite holding down a full time job, often involving involuntary overtime, I still had more time to go fishing than after I retired. How does that happen?

flightliner

Reaction score
I thought that until I retired. Despite holding down a full time job, often involving involuntary overtime, I still had more time to go fishing than after I retired. How does that happen?
Lady wife got hold of the "cuffs" before you could hand them back into the storekeeper maybe? :p