The "Cut"

P

Paul Williams

OK, i cocked up and condemed poor old (almost 40!)Sedge to the briny....but he's back where he belongs..in the course.

S

Stewart Bloor

Paul, you're really mastering this computer business aren't you? Usually when you start a thread from Features it ends up in the carp section..or now maybe even the predator section...
Anyway, my 39th will be seen in out on the bankside...just saw the forecast and it's minus 2...I'm sure it's actually come as a shock to most people to realise I'm still in my 30's after all I only look about 22...

S

Stewart Bloor

And I must add that when I go fishing with Paul, people ask me 'has you Dad caught anything, son?'...but it gets better...when I go with Graham they say to me'You are a nice lad, bringing your grandad out with you'...

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
And when I go with Sedge I'm asked, "Will your ghillie carry my tackle as well."

P

Paul Williams

It must be your boyish looks that cause you to get debagged in crowded bars....i think i'll keep my Clint look !!

S

Stewart Bloor

AAAAARRRGGGHHHH....I just checked out the sea forum, now I know what you meant about the briny...and there was me joking about the Carp and Predator forum and all the time it was true....