Trying to book a day ticket

Kendo76

Reaction score
Trying to book a day ticket on the river just comes up with an error message can some one help

Keith M

Reaction score
What river and which location are you trying to book? Can’t you buy day tickets on the bank or is cash not allowed because of the virus?
You might be able to get day tickets from one of the local tackleshops.

Keith

Kendo76

Reaction score
Sopley mill buddy not sure about buying on the bank I wanted to go tomorrow so it’s a bit late to go to a shop

mikench

Reaction score
What club? Members here have a great many qualities but mind reading isn’t one of them.

I suggest , if the place you refer to is day ticket , that you take a screen shot of the error message and turn up with cash if you’re that desperate.

Keith M

Reaction score
Looks like you are going to have to park outside of the gate somewhere or hope you can get the code from someone else who’s fishing there.
Why don’t you bite your lip and apply to join the club? You’d have no further problems then.

Keith

Kendo76

Reaction score
I don’t get to go that much at the moment so can’t warrant paying full membership at the moment

Keith M

Reaction score
Maybe the club has ceased selling day tickets while the Covid19 pendamic is here.
One of my clubs has done this, and I’m sure that we are not the only club that’s done this either.

Keith

Kendo76

Reaction score
Just found out that’s exactly what’s happened gutted does anybody know of any free stretches decent for barbel

mikench

Reaction score
You’ll be lucky. Clubs are seeing a significant upsurge in interest and membership applications so even that may not be possible.

markcw

Exiled Northerner
Reaction score
Oxford, and occasionally Warrington Lancs
Maybe the club has ceased selling day tickets while the Covid19 pendamic is here.
One of my clubs has done this, and I’m sure that we are not the only club that’s done this either.

Keith
One I am in in Oxford has done the same, also no guest tickets at the moment . Only members allowed on the clubs waters Cost me a tenner extra for joint membership so partner can come and sit and read .
she was allowed on no problem, before lockdown.