LIF Fish-In 2015

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
The following two dates are available at the moment:

November 29th and December 6th . . . . . .

So, please use this thread to note your preference as I told them we would decide by middle of next week.

So, 29/11 or 6/12

. . . . . . . . . as always the consensus will prevail

dorsetandchub

Reaction score
Peter,

Thanks a million.

(PS: Only joking about your wallet in the caption competition, I mean seriously there's no way 6lb line would land an object like that, is there??? :D)

Phil.

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
(PS: Only joking about your wallet in the caption competition, I mean seriously there's no way 6lb line would land an object like that, is there???

. . . . I am told that my wallet pales into insignificance when compared to that of the Honourable Mr Marsden's weighty billfold . . . . . .

I am reliably informed that Canon have made a camera with such a high shutter speed that it can actually take a picture of the Marsden purse in the hundred-thousandth of a second it takes him to extract a fiver from it . . . . there are few people alive who have ever caught sight of this mythical object

dorsetandchub

Reaction score
Just a theory but with nature abhorring a vacuum, when he opens it all the nearby air is sucked in, asphyxiating nearby witnesses??

Although it's alarmed, the vacuum prevents the alarm from sounding?

:)

fruitowl

Reaction score
:eek:
The following two dates are available at the moment:

November 29th and December 6th . . . . . .

So, please use this thread to note your preference as I told them we would decide by middle of next week.

So, 29/11 or 6/12

. . . . . . . . . as always the consensus will prevail

29TH WOULD BE IDEAL FOR ME HAVING MISSED LAST 2 THROUGH HEALTH ISSUES WANT TO COME TO THIS ONE PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSEEEEEE

barbelboi

Reaction score
I can do either but it will depend on Ian (Itsnotcatching) who is doing the driving this year........:beer:

dorsetandchub

Reaction score
Sorry, the early start is down to me. I need to give a month's notice to ensure my job is covered so looking to get the date sorted and booked asap. Apologise but, like a few folks here, I couldn't make last year's but would love to meet the people I insult on here every day.....:)

Ray Roberts

Reaction score
At least the sun shouldn't be too strong for the ears this time of year Ray......;)
The ears cast a shadow over the water like a Herons wings. They are my secret weapon.

One of the first times I fished there Neil M took a photo of the air temp gauge on his car and it was -7c. I think there is a better chance of losing them to frostbite than burning them Jerry.

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
Right then, so far we have 11 registered interest and there seems to be a slight leaning towards November 29th (by 9:7 for those who have voted)

We need to a few more in order to get the top beats open and a couple also have to give their preference for the date