LIF Fish-In 2015

greenie62

Reaction score
.... a slight leaning towards November 29th ...

I'm also inclined towards the earlier date as well Peter - just so it doesn't clash with any early Xmas dos! Count me in as well - pref Nov but could do 6Dec if it goes that way!
Tight Lines!

Graham Elliott 1

Reaction score
Count me in please Chaps.

At least I know the garden will get watered while the blizzard hits. The halibut tackle is at the ready.

If we are struggling to get enough I could probably add a couple of my regular ghililes to add numbers.

Graham

S-Kippy

Reaction score
Stuck on the chuffin M25 somewhere between Heathro
:confused:I thought I'd volunteered to pick the starting line up:confused: I was looking forward to teasing the hell out of Phil by naming him among the substitutes.

Never mind. I,m in please........either date is fine. I will check with the Big Fellah later so that might be two places required for the Buckinghamshire Blankers.

Neil Maidment

Reaction score
Let me consult with my retirement calender.... Oh, either date is fine for me! But slight preference for 29th November.

(Amazed Windy can get any time off at all - what with the new "management" who now have their feet under the table)

:w

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
Let me consult with my retirement calender.... Oh, either date is fine for me! But slight preference for 29th November.

(Amazed Windy can get any time off at all - what with the new "management" who now have their feet under the table)

Okay Neil you are in at number 14 so we get the top beats open - better make sure you bring 4 galls of maggots now . . . . . . that should last you until lunch time ;)

Windy

Reaction score
Sarky buggers.....

Way I see it, if we go for the 29th I should just get there in time for the 6th....

Though all concerned seem to be forgetting that at the last fish in I was there before 9 and the weather was good !

Neil Maidment

Reaction score
Haven't used maggot since last November - big Stour chub love it. When they're having it, you've got to feed 'em!

Also got (another) nice centrepin to use:

009.jpg

012.jpg

S-Kippy

Reaction score
Stuck on the chuffin M25 somewhere between Heathro
Sarky buggers.....

Way I see it, if we go for the 29th I should just get there in time for the 6th....

Though all concerned seem to be forgetting that at the last fish in I was there before 9 and the weather was good !

Clever that. Get there early to confuse the weather fairy who wouldn't normally have to bother getting up before midday.

I hear Ladbrokes have already slashed the odds of it snowing on either date.

dorsetandchub

Reaction score
Sarky buggers.....

Was that the one in Death Valley - in July?? :D

Graham Elliott 1

Reaction score
Peter.

Prefer the 29th but no problem if 6th.

Hopefully we can get the top section to enable S-Kippy to retain the bottom section for his tackle shop and pals (slugs)