LIF Fish-In 2015

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Rog, I knew you and Jim would be along soon.

So guys, that is the 20 as follows:

Bob Horngold
S-Kippy
Rubio
Ray Roberts
EdSurf
Dorsetandchub
Itsfishingnotcatching
Kevin
Jerry the Gooner Barbelboi
Fruirfowl
Neil Maidment
Graham Elliott
Greenie
Windy
Peter Crabtree
Neil 1970
Chav Professor
Rog Hill
Jimmy Hill
plus moi.

From now on I'll start the reserves listing on a first come first served basis in case anyone of the first 20 has to drop out.

I'll call to book tomorrw . . . . . . . .

Rog Hill

Reaction score
Cheers Peter, and great to see you'll be dipping your rod as well. Look forward to catching up, especially now that I've retired from Exxon (apart from the usual few days consulting !!)

Neil, now you're back in good old Dawrrrset, you're more than welcome to a lift, just need to make sure you've got a good container for the gallon or so of maggots.

Rog Hill

Reaction score
Too true Skip, however this year I'm intending to doctor his maggots. Let's see him catch so well this time.

Neil Maidment

Reaction score
Cheers Peter, and great to see you'll be dipping your rod as well. Look forward to catching up, especially now that I've retired from Exxon (apart from the usual few days consulting !!)

Likewise Peter, it will be great to see you there. More than that, have no fear, I will personally ensure there are more than enough Ghillies/Tackle Porters to transport you and your gear to any swim of your choice.

itsfishingnotcatching

Reaction score
Likewise Peter, it will be great to see you there. More than that, have no fear, I will personally ensure there are more than enough Ghillies/Tackle Porters to transport you and your gear to any swim of your choice.

Bl**dy Hell Neil, we'll need more than twenty to shift PJ's tackle, even "seat box
S-Kippy" fishes light compared to Peter.

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
Okay.

The LIF is booked for November 29th for the 20 named above.

Rather than fork out over £500 myself could you please call Lyndsey yourselves on 023 8081 4389 and pay her over the phone.

Best not to call too early in the day as unlike the Brown Trout on her river she is not one of the early risers . . . . . . .

Anyone who cannot make it please let me know and I'll advertise the spare place on this thread.

Reaction score
Blooming heck...you set dates I can make......and I'm away abroad and don't pick up this post......I suspect skullduggery ;-)

Bung me on the reserves list please Peter....you'll need a "Jeeves" anyway! :)

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
When you call Lyndsey please tell her you are paying for the Fishing Magic day booked by myself.

Then please rely on this thread when you have paid so I can keep track of who is coming and who has paid.

Cheers

Last edited:

Rog Hill

Reaction score
Jimmy and I paid up, replay that I've paid up !! ****s me at fishing and I have the privilege of paying for the lesson.