Bass Shambles!

thecrow

Reaction score
Usual suspects having a non-topic conversation about another member, I see. See you in a few days, fellas - that's if the rest of you want informed fishing talk and not failed master-baiters doing it in public.

Have a read back through your own posts on this thread, you will find that every one of them contain insults to all and sundry.

It would have been very easy to give examples as requested, if you have any that is, it would also have been just as easy for MS to reply to the posts that were made showing the complete turn around of his and the trust as after the posts were made he was still on this forum, he chose not to argue with the evidence put forward, speaks volumes to me.

Paul Boote

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Have a read back through your own posts on this thread, you will find that every one of them contain insults to all and sundry.

It would have been very easy to give examples as requested, if you have any that is, it would also have been just as easy for MS to reply to the posts that were made showing the complete turn around of his and the trust as after the posts were made he was still on this forum, he chose not to argue with the evidence put forward, speaks volumes to me.

Kangaroo Courts and Trial for Nothing by Shadowy Nobodies. Fishing Magic Forums become like some online novella by Franz Kafka. Dark, impenetrable, repetitive and tedious. Kafka took his own life**, possibly for writing such stuff; I believe that a number here are considering doing the same for having to read your nit-picking nonsense.

Once again, a member who actually contributes something positive and informative to this site gets set upon Messrs Cereal, Thicke & Nastee.

Oh well, if that's the way it is....

** No he didn't - he lost the will to live, wouldn't eat, fell into terrible mental and physical health, then couldn't eat after getting a bad throat infection, and duly starved to death. At least he wrote "Metamorphosis", the book that some of you will know as the film "The Fly" starring Jeff Goldblum, about the man who work one morning to find that he had turned into a fly. After only a day back here, I quite know how he feels.

Last edited:

nicepix

Reaction score
This way, irrespective of any commercial or political or in-crowd affiliation, if someone or something really needs a stop-them-in-their-tracks bashing, I am the man who can do it, without fear or favour - which does tend to rather worry some!

OK then. Sort it if you think that you are capable. No more self-promoting drivel that only you believe. Show us exactly what you claim you are made of :wh

Paul Boote

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It's just too easy, even Saturday night TV would be more intellectually challenging than this, except that I don't have a set (thank heavens).

As to what happens to you a frit few of you next, I will decide this over Christmas on my island. Suffice it to say, it will be irreversible and terrible for those who have incurred my least displeasure, but as always very positive for Angling. Till then.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/0/77/1682942-dr.evil.jpg

Last edited:

cg74

Reaction score
Does anyone know the reason(s) for successive years of recruitment failure?

Last edited:

martinsalter

Reaction score
No U Turns on bag limits. We rejected the EU Commission's one bass proposal as unfair, unbalanced and inappropriate when no meaningful restrictions were being put forward for the commercial sector. As we say in our briefing - only when the current commercial free for all is tackled would it be appropriate to ask recreational anglers to make a contribution to reducing bass mortalities. And yes we must be prepared to play our part. Anyway, what matters here is the future of bass stocks and that is what our campaign is focussed on. If some you guys don't want to help that's your choice but luckily there's plenty who do.

Paul...I've sent you a PM

robertroach

Reaction score
So what you are saying is that because there are no restrictions on commercial bass fishing there should also be no restrictions on recreational fishing. What a terrible argument! How is that going to help bass stocks?
I am sure sure most anglers would support restrictions regardless of what our politicians are failing to achieve with controls of commercial fishing.

martinsalter

Reaction score
Not at all Robert. We want a fair and balanced approach to bass conservation in which both sectors play their part. We are pushing for a full suite of domestic measures irrespective of the failure to get an agreement at European Level.

bennygesserit

Reaction score
It's just too easy, even Saturday night TV would be more intellectually challenging than this, except that I don't have a set (thank heavens).

As to what happens to you a frit few of you next, I will decide this over Christmas on my island. Suffice it to say, it will be irreversible and terrible for those who have incurred my least displeasure, but as always very positive for Angling. Till then.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/0/77/1682942-dr.evil.jpg

Yet another thread , and a potentially very interesting one at that , ruined , yet again , by your clumsy trolling and rampant ego.

vbulletin tracks how many are viewing your threads , surprisingly , for someone as controversial as you, and who would have us believe is the one true voice of angling, your figures are **** poor.

bennygesserit-albums-my-first-album-picture3990-screenshot-2014-12-21-10-59-39.png

nicepix

Reaction score
Not at all Robert. We want a fair and balanced approach to bass conservation in which both sectors play their part. We are pushing for a full suite of domestic measures irrespective of the failure to get an agreement at European Level.

Fair and balanced - in a Parliamentary debate? :wh

It strikes me that your introducing the rod angler's catch limit into the debate was at best counter productive or an own goal. Surely having been involved in Parliamentary debates you should be aware that if you want something you have to demand considerably more and be prepared to settle for less. What you seem to have done is point out concessions that anglers could make without any bargaining leverage.

Paul Boote

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yet another thread , and a potentially very interesting one at that , ruined , yet again , by your clumsy trolling and rampant ego.

vbulletin tracks how many are viewing your threads , surprisingly , for someone as controversial as you, and who would have us believe is the one true voice of angling, your figures are **** poor.

bennygesserit-albums-my-first-album-picture3990-screenshot-2014-12-21-10-59-39.png

Oh dear ... as if I care ... I've never looked at that page before, never answer messages, couldn't care a flying fish for figures and scores of any sort, online or in the real world, tending to leave such things to those for whom they might mean something or are important.

Still, Doctor Evil loves my latest idea.

"Will they suffer, Paul? Really suffer?"

"Oh yes."

Uncontrolled tittering and snickering from DrE.

bennygesserit

Reaction score
I never expected you to care , you so obviously don't but it debunks your oft touted theory that you bring only positivity to the forum and that a world wide audience are hanging on your every word - they aren't , you are just spoiling fishing threads on a fishing forum - hardly Dr Evil stuff is it ?

Paul Boote

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I never expected you to care , you so obviously don't but it debunks your oft touted theory that you bring only positivity to the forum and that a world wide audience are hanging on your every word - they aren't , you are just spoiling fishing threads on a fishing forum - hardly Dr Evil stuff is it ?

Do 50 years of highly successful and very low impact (fish killed) bass fishing as I have done, Benny, then give us your thoughts on the fish and how to save them from People Like Us.

nicepix

Reaction score
For someone who doesn't care what people think of him Boote spends an awful lot of time bragging and promoting himself. :wh

---------- Post added at 14:53 ---------- Previous post was at 14:51 ----------

Do 50 years of highly successful and very low impact (fish killed) bass fishing as I have done, Benny, then give us your thoughts on the fish and how to save them from People Like Us.

No. You give us your answer. After all, it is only you who claims to have one. I won't hold my breath though. Previous claims of having all the answers have remained just that; claims.

thecrow

Reaction score
Oh dear ... as if I care ... I've never looked at that page before, never answer messages, couldn't care a flying fish for figures and scores of any sort, online or in the real world, tending to leave such things to those for whom they might mean something or are important.

Still, Doctor Evil loves my latest idea.

"Will they suffer, Paul? Really suffer?"

"Oh yes."

Uncontrolled tittering and snickering from DrE.

For goodness sake grow up and learn a little humility, you sound like a petulant child that cannot get its own way.

Paul Boote

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
DrE has now put a "They must suffer horribly" clause in my contract. I am working on it.

bennygesserit

Reaction score

Only if you go first

Paul Boote

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Only if you go first

Some folk fish, whilst others merely noisily and repetitively carp and barb and "English Sea Bass" (What?), Benny.

Best to have nothing to do with the latter commercial crew if you value Angling (quaint my always upper-case 'A', I know, but then it's probably a whole lot better than no-future Sponsored Hooker-dom).