bloody mice

M

Martin Scullion

We have a real killer of a moggie, scarcely a week goes by without him bringing in some small furry critter usually dead but sometimes alive. However last week he outdid himself....a full grown Squirrel, if I hadn't seen it I wouldn't have believed it, I'm dreading the day when I look out onto the patio and see a dead Alsatian.

R

Ron 'The Hat' Clay

When I was young we had a cat on the farm called Tiger.

It killed all sorts of things that cat including rabbits, hares and once came in pulling a young badger.

It was a bloody great tabby with claws nearly an inch long. Whilst being quite friendly with our dog - a Labby, Tiger never took very kindly to the yappy things they had on the next farm.

One day one of the yappy dogs chased Tiger up a tree. For several minutes the cat just sat there looking at the dog which was going beserk.

Then Tiger got the hell in and flung himself at the dog which was dead in a few seconds.

There wasn't much left of the dog. What a bloody mess.

That was a cat with an attutude. I have never in my life seen one bigger.

L

Laurie Harper

Interesting that, Ron. In my experience, most cats with attitiude are wiry little devils. The big ones I've met have been gentle giants. My last and greatest moggy was a skinny hooligan called Percy who would go for anything. He and his brother turned up at my door one day, asking to be let in. They were the two survivors from a litter one of the local strays produced. Used to regularly catch and kill pigeons (which were bigger than him) and drag them in throught the cat flap, leaving a trail of gore and feathers. Did for a number of the local grey squirrels, too. I met him once in the street covered in blood. I thought it was his and he'd been in an accident. Grabbed him in a panic and examoined him (while he swore and scratched me to ribbons). Couldn't find a mark on him. When I went into the house, there was his latest victim - a sqirrel - on the kitchen floor. What a sod - loved him to bits. Broke my heart when he died. Haven't had a moggy since.

M

Martin Scullion

Once again our cute furry psychotic killing machine managed to kill another squirrel this w/e, heard a weird cheeping/squeaking noise but was to lazy to go down stairs to check, hmmmm wish I had now. Clikfire I think you're right he's not a cat he's a Puma, maybe he's solely responsible for all the 'Surrey Puma' stories !!.