FM used to be a 'Buzzing' fishing web site, what has happened to it???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
I've told you, Steve, I can do no more than to add these suggestions to a to-do list. I can remind them of teh to-do list and no more. Not me, not Geoff, Nor Graham, nor God and all his Angels can do any more. It's up to one man who stands above God - our technical man. And even then, some of it he cannot do.

(PS That's a straight answer, no acrimony, no sarcasm (other than the God bit) and no nastiness.)

Is that the new "funny" name for Geoff and I? I must give it a laugh sometime. :D :D :D There.

============================

Perhaps someone should put up a thread "The Anti-Geoff and Anti-Jeff posts" or shorten it to the "Anti Toxic Twins Thread". I kinda like that!!! :wh;bp

See what I mean

Last edited by a moderator:

Bluenose

Reaction score
I'm going to France Saturday coming (14th August) and would be happy to type a word document up of how the week goes. Ive never done it before so do forgive me if you receive and think " What The **** Is This Guy Talking About?!?!?! "

Good luck with the trip mate and the article I'm sure will be interesting. Everyone starts somewhere, take lots of pics too!

Stasi style moderation coming into effect forthwith boys and girls.

The offer has been made by Geoff to take any problems further up the food chain and I think those with an interest have had their say on this thread.

So we'll make those comments the last (except mine of course).

If anyone has any objections please address them to

Bluenose (aka Erich Mielke)
Staatssicherheit
Ruschestraße 103, Haus 1
10365 Berlin
Germany

or alternatively PM me

Status
Not open for further replies.