No Fishing – Close Season Poster Campaign

Judas Priest

Reaction score
Been doing it for 15 years...have confiscated tackle from some illegal anglers which was handed to club officials and police. What have you done?

Paid his money to the ATr cleared his conscience so he could sit at home and berate others.

tiinker

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Well said Blanker, the penalties for infringement should be far greater than at present.
Bit difficult of some though just to criticise our EE bretheren when a certain high profile ENGLISH angler got caught only last Close season.

Tiinker, Fred I take it you are both out there doing your bit of bailiffing or do you just criticise others for not doing so.

Since 1970 in my case and still going strong.:wh

tiinker

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Thanks Ray, it don't bother me there are ill informed people on all forums that post things trying to be clever when in fact all they do is make themselves look silly :eek:

Some people on here make a habit of it by making silly remarks and statements for which there is no need. It is worse than a school playground on here some of the time but then that is a forum for you.:wh

---------- Post added at 15:10 ---------- Previous post was at 15:07 ----------

Good on you then Tiinker respect where it's due.

Thank you appreciation is always welcome.

richiekelly

Reaction score
Some people on here make a habit of it by making silly remarks and statements for which there is no need. It is worse than a school playground on here some of the time but then that is a forum for you.:wh

---------- Post added at 15:10 ---------- Previous post was at 15:07 ----------

Thank you appreciation is always welcome.

Yes silly remarks and statements about getting out there and doing something about it without knowing if the person it is aimed at does or even can.

Good on you for still doing your bit keep it up.