THAT 400lb Catch from the Trent

N

Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)

Chris, I think its pretty clear that neither DVSG nor Ron will retract their statement, nor will Graham remove it as you point out.Surely it is time to let this one lie?

As a thread, this has gone about as far as it can and would appear now down to the individuals concerned to sort out privately.

There is a danger that however you may have been wronged by what was said as to the payment issue, your wider reputation and good standing on FM at least is in danger of being damaged way beyond the extent caused by the initial allegations the longer this carries on.Not sure if you've seen Lee Fletcher's posts on this on BFW but some very sound advice I respectfully suggest.

C

Chris "Sponsors Name Here" Pearson

Now as far as I'm concerned all the e-mails that I've sent have been put on here,I won't be replying to any more posts so as far as I'm concerned now I've finished.

I've got a really busy week this week getting my new company off the ground now the VAT mans let me join his select little club so do what you will.

I hope Ron is feeling better and makes a full recovery and is able to make Lee's Massive at the weekend.

Sorry I can't make it on Saturday but I am looking forward to seeing some of the chaps before on Friday,genuinely hope you all have a great time in my absence and look forward to seeing the report.
Best wishes to you all.
ChrisP

N

Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)

Good move Chris.I hope you all can get this sorted out.

T

Tony Rocca

Yup, bout right Chris.

I will leave everyone with my last mail that says it all for me.

"Thanks very much Tony for being so understanding, I really appreciate it. Adam has agreed to the Collingham blind so we're running with that".
Greg

The Watcher

Reaction score
Last word from me as well, as i think everybody now knows the truth:

Who insisted on the collingham blind (lie) that adam and greg agreed to?

T

Tony Rocca

I am flattered that you think I am capable of telling a major newspaper what to do, if only.

Lord Paul

Reaction score
Tony

You said the other email was your last - to quote Bob and Vic " You wouldn't let it lie "

T

Tony Rocca

It was Paul, and so is this one and any others I might post ;o)

Lord Paul

Reaction score
Dam but your good Tony - no way I can take legal action with a get out clause like that.........

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
OK, unless someone has any evidence to support an allegation, or anything to offer other than an opinion, let's now allow this thread to die.

There can't be anything left to say, so let me have the last word:

May you all go in peace, catch the fish of your dreams, report them truthfully, or don't report them at all.