Lower Bristol Avon Fish-in.

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Ugh, when you leave Bath on the A4? towards Warminster you pass Bathampton then Claverton, there is a big lay-bye on the left before you get to the hotel on the traffic lights. Park in the lay-bye and go down the lane, this leads to Dundas Basin, where the canal crosses the Avon.

P

paul williams 2

M4 J19 (m32) come of M32 at first junction turning left onto ringroad.....follow to A420 and turn right.....sounwell road comes up on the right...it's the A4017

SATNAVs psst!

Neil Maidment

Reaction score
I reckon you mean the A36 Warminster Road (for the canal)???

If so, that is the scene of some of my greatest ever moments in my match career!!

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
ste i got the postcode there ^ Jeff can use that and cakey and anyone else.... i'll have a clever Tw** driving me so i'll leave mine at home LOL

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
god that man never gives up! :)

Ok so now you guys have no excuse the postcode is up be there or be a boring Bugger !!!! it's up to YOU!!!!

Cakey 409

L

little sister ( Jeff )

Ooops that's the one Neil! A36

That will help at 7.00am on saturday morning.

Bath to Warminster rd A36, about 10 minutes outside Bath.

C

Cakey

so we meeting at a cafe in soundwell rd at 7.30 then fishing in bath.............yes no yes no

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
yes cakey it's about 15 mins from cafe we'll all follow ste... then after fishing we'll all go back to get changed etc then ste will pick us up to take us pub!! :))))