What would you do?

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
Matt,

no need for the smileys mate, I know what you were saying, hope that drum didn't roll on your foot/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

B

Bully

Well done, its the right thing to do.

Scab!/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

C

Cakey

Ray any ideas where I could go pike fishing ,Id like to catch something around the 29lb mark ,cheers

D

Dave Slater

Well done Ray. When you find your new waters I hope they are full of whackers for you. You deserve it.

/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

Reaction score
Good luck to you Ray, hopefully you will get the result that you and the membership deserve but don`t hold you breath , at least you did what you felt was the right choice , maybe a good chunk of the members will back you up and vote the gits out ./forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

chub angler

Reaction score
well done Ray I hope some of the other members willback you up and try and get things changed.

Wiktor z Polski/Dr. Wodka

Reaction score
Throw them to the dipest river/lake you will find and then no need to report them/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif.idiots like that should be punished. and yes fish the river as some one said this before

If they in the north wales,give me ditails and I will report them.

Big Sky

Reaction score
Ok Ray

After all this of witch I compleatly understand as I would feel the same ,Are you going to name and shame said club on site.

As the more and more clubs get away with things like this they will. NO MORE will we stand for pike throne up the banks to die or be illegalie moved. And i bet the same fishermen think all otters should be trapped .The people in question do more damage than otters or cormorants to both fish and the sport. All should be hooked in the lip with a size 8 triple barbed worm hook and draged round for 20 mins.

Were not just fisherman as things change we are caretakers to ,Myself this weekend i am doning the waders and walking my local river and cutting all the blockages and snags the EA and the local councle have chouse to ignour for the last two to three years .

We have the power we just have to take it. Do it and if the world falls apart at least it,s a stand worth it.

Good on ya mattie. Big sky/forum/smilies/angry_smiley.gif

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
I can't name and shame the club just at the moment, I have to wait to see if any action will be taken agaisnt them.

stephen webb

Reaction score
Ray, I know it would be opening another can of worms. But if the comittee take no action, I personally would be tempted to take legal action against them for not upholding the clubs constitution and rules!

And I congratulate you on making your stand for what is right! I hope this gets things changed for the better with the club!

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
Had a chat with the EA today, things are moving forward.

One problem, it looks like I will have to get the witnesses to come forward, but something tells me that may not happen.

When i have more info, I will let you know.