''How to go fishing, and stay happily married"

sagalout

Reaction score
A303 West, to the Contessa Roundabout
Sorry to but in but for clarity and so he don't get lost in banjo country (for crissakes don't wear a sheepskin) I thinks it is "countess roundabout". If the roads are busy i.e Friday evening or Saturday morning take the Soltice Park exit and follow the signs for A*-*y. (Why is it starred out?)

Cakey

Reaction score
because Claudia has not got where she lives onher profile so I am respecting that .................:)

Tee-Cee

Reaction score
Finding the women whos happy to let you fish....

You guys will come to realise that you have to ask these questions before you get married and not after.....this I worked out after several marriages where fishing was not highly thought of....
Everything is so lovey-dovey at the begining and the wife-to-be is the greatest thing since sliced bread.Then you marry and low and behold fishing is seen as"you would rather be fishing than be with me" etc etc and the'quiet spells'begin which leads inevitably to you not going fishing.......well,not for some years anyway when the tackle is out of date and too expensive to replace'cos you've got kids and holidays to think of......

A little sarcastic?.....well maybe,but I speak from experience and most(but not all)seem follow a similar tack from what I hear....

So when you are sitting with the future wife,nice and quiet like,just bring up your fishing,your mates and how often you'd like to go once married!If its a big negative-find another partner!!
Once wed it will be murder to get out with the rods...think about it!!

ps I have been very lucky with my wife of 15years who still encourages me to go-whenever!!

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
Cakey is right, my error, although on the old site the she did have the Town listed.

Indeed I did Peter......haven't even noticed that all those details have dissepeared since the change of FM lol.

Anyway, what is it with the obsession of where I live? lol.....ok, I live in Amesbury lol lol lol