which net

richard turner

Reaction score
hi lads im in the market for a new good quality landing net and pole iv got around 100 quid to spend any ideas or is a net just a net as alot of lads iv ask keep saying welcome any advice thanks.

C

Cakey

Ive got the fox folding one...........................superb

L

Les Clark

The fox folding ,easy to separate the net from the handle/pole after netting ,well worth the money.

Crunched my handle /pole in the car door ,so have only got 1/2 a fox folding landing net ,without the floating thingy .

lilypad

Reaction score
A length of fabric covered foam lagging a bit of velcro; one floating thingy. Tenner saved.

L

Les Clark

The pole /handle Cakey ,brains gone dead can`t think of the proper name for it .

R

Robert Woods 1

Could anyone give there opinion on the following landing nets...Chris Brown, Berkley and The Tackle Box hi carbon 'EZ' nets.

C

Cakey

Les Ive got two fox ones ,an old one I use for piking but its not suitable so as soon as I find a suitable pike net I will have a spare handle..........................

W

Wolfman Woody

I've got a Nash Hooligun and it hasn't got a float thingy.

Doesn't need one cos it floats anyway - and it's been tested - accidentally.

Bit of plumbers pipe insullation foam, two lengths of gaffa tape = float thingy.

R

Robert Woods 1

I've sen the Nash one in shop...looks a good buy. Is the mesh deep...???

richard turner

Reaction score
thanks for the advice lads been out today and got the folding fox one from planet carp 99quid and yes it has a floaty thing with it lol just need a fish now to try it out thanks again

K

Keith Finn

Century ng 42" landing net.
Extremely light, heoooooge net and it looks good.
Keith