Selby Fish-In

Ozz Buchan

Reaction score
Just a massive thank you to Stu Dennis,
Cakey, Wol, Mike....and Richard
What a top event!
Both Lee and myself really enjoyed the whole thing, sum top fishing, sum top fish and a great bunch of guys nd gals.
Not gonna woffle for a change...just needed to say TAAAAAAA
Speak to you all soon.
Ozz nd Lee

S

Stu Black

I'll second all that, well done the organisers!

And I managed a fish too ;)

Cheers everyone!!!

Richard Farrow

Reaction score
Di Michael and I all enjoyed our time at Selby, it was nice to meet everyone and be so warmly welcomed. So thanks to everyone and we look forward to meeting up with you all again.

Harry Potter

Reaction score
3.30 this morning a 14lb leather. Soon to be seen there>>>>>>

I think i woke everyone on the lake up when I netted it!

Cheers Mike Lee for the quality photos, (and for sending me to bed without my supper)

W

Wendy Perry

Whoops i posted on old thread ok so

Big thanks to everyone who organized things it was great meeting up with the guys i've not met before it was a trip i'll NEVER forget for a long time thanks guys.

G

Golden Balls

Yeh Well dun Stu,
Told ya you'd av from on Wed night.
how did Twainy get on in my peg?

B

Bob Watson

Yep,

Great do! and thanks to all who helped me out.

Harry Potter

Reaction score
Hey Golden balls, im not sure but i think Twainy managed to send all the fish my way. I had 3 screamers thru the night and one fish. I've got a serious rig issue going on there!!

maybe I should go fishing with you for a lesson??

G

Golden Balls

Anytime, just let me know and we'll get sorted, I got a ticket for Selby and I think I'll be going with some freinds, I'll let you know if you want when we're going and you can join us.
Dad's had the same problems but looks like he's found his way out of it(after 6 months)!

A

andrew jackson

I would just like to echo the sentiments above. What a superb event and a great buch of guys and girl. Well done to all concerned and a special thanks to Stuart and Mike not only for their hard work but being great company.
It never ceases to amaze me how complete strangers can just click and get on like old mates. :)

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Sorry I couldn't be there this time lads, but I'll bet I had more runs than the lot of you - and I wasn't even fishing!

A big thanks to Stu Dennis for organising this event. I know how much work and enthusiasm he puts into it so it comes as no surprise that everyone enjoys the whole occasion.

If the fish were more cooperative at these events then it would be even better, but what the hell, they're more about getting together and having a good laugh anyway. And of course this one raised a lot of money for an excellent cause and honoured the memory of a young carp angler who died so tragically last year.

So, on behalf of FISHINGmagic and all concerned, three cheers for Stuart Dennis.

Hip Hip..................

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
HURRAY!

Or, if you're from down south......

HURRAH!

S

Stuart Bullard

.......me to, for different reasons.

So I take it bugger all was caught then??

G

Golden Balls

Sorry you wern't there Graham, I was looking forward to meeting you again.

That line did the trick for me again.

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
Loads were caught Stu, I'll do a full on write-up on it soon which will detail who won and who caught with what weights. Although I didn't fish the compo I had a 23lb leather! (mmm, third biggest caught me finks over the 3 days), but some done bigger!!!!

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
Andy Jack - I hold fond memories mate and look forward to meeting up with you soon!

Graham - How's the blood red orange?

Golden Balls - Stu B, theres a reason he's called that!!!

L

Les Clark

I would just like echo Ozz`s posting and say thank`s to everybody concern`d,i had a great time,everybody so friendly,can`t wait for the next one.