Selby Fish-In

L

Les Clark

Hi Stu,Brill mate,just haveing a can or six of the fosters,just can`t get over the whole event,xmas came around quick this year.

L

Les Clark

I think that Cakey should jack his job in and become the next Del Boy.

C

Carp Angler

and it's still proven that you Northern lot can't drink for toffee.

Hardened drinkers?
Of what? coz it's certainly not alcohol.

Sorry I couldn't be about for the finale ladies, a good time and great company as ever.

M

Mike Lee

That geezer in the pic isn't you is it Rik?

Had an eventful journey home after the brakes on the snack seized up in the carpark (thanks for the help Gordon!) and then the exhaust pipe fell out of the turbo manifold at the Ferrybridge services.

?20 (on Gun Gum Bandages) and 7hours later I pulled into my drive!

My sincere thanks go to everyone who made the past few days so enjoyable - I'm already looking forward to dragging the van daaarn saaaarf for next time.

L

Les Clark

Hi mike,Sorry to hear you had problem`s mate,where are you from?your not a northerner,but by the sound of your posting your not a southener either.

M

Mike Lee

I'm from Thrapston Les, right in the middle of the country near Kettering.

BTW folks, my snack van is off junction 12 on the A14 at the first roundabout. If you are ever passing by that way make sure you drop in for a cuppa and a chat!

(Monday - Thursday 7.30 'til 3, Friday 7.30 'til 2)

It would be great to see you!

Richard Farrow

Reaction score
Mike you answered a question I was going to ask before I even asked it (where you are based ). So if around Thrapston area will definitely stop for a cuppa. Sorry to hear of your problems.

Richard Farrow

Reaction score
Warren I hope the effects of the chilli have worn off. It must be frustrating to be THROBBING like that without the recommended relief treatment.

W

Wendy Perry

Wayne or Cakey will you email me Lee's email address plz ta chuck's :)

C

Cakey

For young Lee click on e-mail member button beside his name (golden balls)
Same for Mike Lee click on e-mail member button beside one of his replies.
For my Lee e-mail me.

A

andrew jackson

Wendy I have tried Emailing you a photo of the tent but it keeps getting sent back. Have you changed your Email address? If so can you Email me your new address so I can send you the photo. I cant Email it through the site because there is no facility to attach a file.

A

andrew jackson

Alright Stuart, great, super, smashing. How about you mate, get back down sarth ok without being attacked by savages LOL?

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

What a crack eh?

Cant say much else, been said, BLINDINGLY good time.

And yes Cakey-ole my ole Magic Dragon!!! i just luv a tossin and a turnin.

Stu, well done full stop mate.

Mike, Luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuverly breakfasts.

Cakey, errrrrrrrrrrr, errrr, err, er, whatever.

Rik, you useless fat, ooops, slim tart, cheers for lacing my prime bbq chicken wiv the worlds hottest sauce you tit.

Roll on the next one.

M

Mike Lee

As I said to you at the time Wol, one of my fondest memories is of you, standing at the BBQ, with no flame and no heat and no 'customers' and STILL turning those bits of chicken over - PRICELESS STUFF and I was the only one there to see it!
Top BBQ mate, job's a good 'un!

AAAAAAAndy JAAAAck!! Got me some new hooks to try!!!!