12lb main line " not surewhat to get"

C

Cakey

the couple of lakes that I fish the gravel bars look like the London underground map and when you get a run the fish know what to do to cut you off

with Bass Pro it takes all the stick of being pulled across the bars with no problems

N

Nobby C (ACA)

So let me get this right; Pro Gold and Catana not good,Technium isthe best, unless it's Excellon, but Bass pro blue beats them all into a cocked hat ???????

Pity you lot couldn't have come out with these opinions before the guy bought his line in bulk,what were you doing, waiting for someone else to go first? On second thoughts, perhaps it's just as well; Cakey, you state "listen to Roto" after he (Roto) has lambasted someone for their supposedly BAD choice in line, then come up with something completely different as your choice!! Make your mind up man. Are the FM police lurking in the shadows,I now await the hectoring from Roto and Frothey,and , if I'm really naughty, Cakester as well. For the record , I have ordered some Technium in 15lb so I can have a try and see if the hype justifies the purchase, not too sure about flouro blue but in the interests of fairness I shall see what Bass Pro flouro blue has to offer.

F

Frothey

why would i hector you Nobby? to be fair, he posts in the morning, and has bought by the afternoon - i dont spend every day looking at every thread there is (although it sometimes looks that way!) and occasionally miss some.

plus if i reply first on every thread people moan that I dont give others a chance to give their views - cant win can I? you wouldn't understand how hard it is thinking you're a star and that people take notice of what you say/forum/smilies/crying_smiley.gif

I'vebought pro gold, pro clear, excellon, gr80, gr60, krystonite, the esp stuff, big game, x-line, sensor, synergy to mention but a few on my spools to mention just a few over the last 5 years or so, so i feel i can give a relatively balanced view.

apart from the bass pro - wouldn't use that because of its gay colour /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

N

Nobby C (ACA)

A balanced response Frothey, and as I have no credit card, the 'Sailors Blue' line is not getting a look in/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

C

Cakey

NobbyC .................now I know what the c is for/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

Technium is better than than the rest...................but not as good as Bass Pro in my opion which counts for jack sh*t

Colin W

Reaction score
diawa sensor wont let you down./forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

F

Frothey

sensor is like fishing with a rubber band..... its cheap for a reason. good value, yes, but not the best line out there.....