A couple of questions

Benny The Bream

Reaction score
Sorry you say a 13mm table will work best for 10mm dumbells but i can only find a table for 12 or 14mm.

C

Cakey

so we are on here passing on our best tips and you two want to keep yours to yourselves ??

fishy pete

Reaction score
Cakey,Frothey, passed on mix to Benny cause he's hardley likely to pop up to trent and start hammering place is he?
plus i came up with mix to try and deture bream ,and it works to,so i thought Benny might benifit from it ,that is unless southern bream have diffrent tastes to northern ones?
i am sure Benny will pass on info when he is ready!!

F

Frothey

thats typical isnt it cakey? i was gonna lend him my 13mm table as well.....

Benny The Bream

Reaction score
i will only pass the mix on when Billy says its ok to i am sure you wold appreciate the same curtesie. Any answer on the table question?

(feeble wimpering voice) Please im realy realy sorry il tell you what my mix is when i get it sorted.

F

Frothey

you can have it, i've found that the 12.5mm table is far superior.

there isnt a 13mm - do you reckon the fish will be able to tell the difference (or care) between a 12mm dumbell or a 14mm?

Benny The Bream

Reaction score
i was only following your advice about the table i was after a 10mm dumbell hoping to use it as a saturation bait rather than have them picking them up one by one.

F

Frothey

10mm's not all that small really....why not just squeeze a 6mm sausage and chop it, rather than worry about rolling it.

or make a big brick and chop it small

or..

or..

L

little Stu!

u still rolling your own frothey? I've got a few table bits, few sizes when your'e next passing mate.

Benny The Bream

Reaction score
I like using large hooks so 10mm is as small as want to go really and i may end up rolling a few sizes and shapes try and confuse them thats what i say!

F

Frothey

cheers stu, still roll most of them......i like the pain!

nothing wrong with using a size 4 or 6 with a single 10mm.....just a few tweaks needed.....

Benny The Bream

Reaction score
Do you mean to alter the buoncy? or is it tp expand them?
I was considering microwaving them (for different times) after boiling for different levels of buoncy.