A Passion For Pike

B

Barry Kneller

Thanks Bob, I remember it now, bloody good series - think I'll re-read it. Are there going to be any more in the series, Gary?

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
There'll be more from Gary on pike soon on FM. In the meantime he's got a cracker on Trout reservoir piking coming up in the november issue of Coarse Fisherman.

G

gary knowles

I must say this is where the internet scores every time over weekly's and monthly's. This series of articles was dead and buried twelve months ago and suddenly everyone is reading it again.

Thanks for the kind words guys, trust me it means a lot lot when people you have never met say complimentary thing about your writings.

If wanted I'm happy to do more pike articles for FM, I'm doing a lot more experimenting with my piking these days, lure fishing, sink and draw, roving, etc. I find it really difficult to sit behind motionless bobbins these days, I just get itchy feet.

I'll do something on my changing attitude to pike fishing soon of FM but as Graham said, there is an article I've penned for Coarse Fisherman recently which really is close to my heart at the moment.

I'd love some feedback on this forum, as I really value feedback from real anglers. I'm not sure if it's in the November or December issue though...Graham ?

Please comment though guys either in agreement or TOTAL disagrement, either way the opinion of you lot is greatly valued.

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
My mistake - it's in the December issue, on the newsagent's shelves at the end of this month.

G

gary knowles

You do that Dave, and please let me have some feedback on FM. Hopefully the content should cause quite a bit of discussion...