An Uncommon Common

B

Bob Car

Hey Rik, Gypsy Dave is quiet, have spoken to him about a get together he is all for it when you get back, as I said before nice fish whats the old saying "patient's is a virtue" and it paid off good luck on holiday

A

Alan Fawcett

Malc i've been hanging around for a while mate (if only to aggrivate the likes of Rik n Dave johnson) :p

Rik so it is true then

you only catch fish cos you put that much bait in the lake becomes 2 inches deep n you can just hook the fish out with a net :p LOL (don't hit me Dian told me to say it honest)lol

C

Craig w

Nice one Rik,

A real stunning long wild looking fish without the "heavy presure belly"

Top catch matey well done :))))

P

peter webber

Rik

Very well done mate and from such a hard water too.

From the look of your face in the pic, it will be some time before you come down from clood 9.

Pete

M

Mark Tullett

I hadn't been to the site for a few weeks and then I'm greeted by this big cheesy grin with a fantastic fish!
Well done Rik!......a great achievement!

A

Alan Fawcett

huh bloody carp anglers!!

not one of you have any brains or decent fishing skills in you!!!

You never find me fishing for carp , not ever, not ever ever ever!!!

A

Alan Fawcett

not even one like this:)
25,4.jpg

P

Peter Morton

Rik,
Awesome,what an absolutly gorgeous fish.
"can things get any better?".......
Topping that barbel with a fish like that!!!
Just sit back for a while and enjoy the well deserved applause.......and give the rest of us a chance,the streak you are on,how come you didn't win the carp match?
Well done again,
Peter.

G

GYPSY DAVE

Rik;Private one in your in-box, but just to re-iterate; U IS DA MAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mega Fish.
Mega Congrats.
G.D.

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
What can I say mate? Congratulations, I told you it would only pay off for you! I'll check in here tomorrow from work and leave you a message mate.

And for the record, I'll see ya at Chalies for the big perch, although still not sure if I'll get the rods out yet!

R

Rodney Wrestt

Beautiful fish Rik, best looking common I've seen for a long while, look at the size of the tail. It even looks big with you behind it. ;-}~

C

Carp Angler

Hi Dave,
good to see you on here mate.

Still do the biz?

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
I'm slowly getting back to reality RIK, nearlt there with the business end, then I'm back out to play again!

D

DAVE LEVY

ant been doing to much Rik. went to Dream Lake (4) last week had a good time. Had 15 carp the best a 38lb Leather. Well worth a look the food and fishing was puka!
Dave....