Angling News

John Shepherd

Reaction score
Ian this is without doubt the best forum thread so please,please,please keep it going./forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

michael weedon

Reaction score
Damn good show Ian. I'll never have to buy either of the comics again. Well done mate and please keep up the great work!

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
Ian,

You have found a lot of interesting and sometimes surprising links, so please don't stop.

A lot of us on FM are very slow to offer praise, so don't be put off by not getting immediate feedback.

Many thanks for sharing these stories.

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

Nice one Ian ...... Lots of interesting stuff

Thanks

Iain Riley

Reaction score
Ian to quoye last weeks A M close sesason loophoes on rivers.I not only justify buy agree holeheartedly with the prossicutions in redditch my home town but to quote my own rod licence it expires on the 31 of march now in the A M it states that flote fihsing and quivertipoing useing worn and no keep net is leagle so dose that mean if i by my licence now instead of waiting till june like most anglkers as long as i say i am fishing for non migratory trout whitch we have in our river ( Arrow ) that i am not brakeing any law as in the closed sesason i try not to fish even privet pools and go very slitly mad specily with real time extra showing 4 months or fishing.an answer would be nice as i,m crawling up the walls.

Iain Redditch. ps keep it comming great info somthing the site orte look into giving you a permonant spot for.

I

Ian Cloke

<blockquote class=quoteheader>Graham Marsden wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

Good work Ian, but anything considered major, or with pictures,please email to me for a home page spot.
</blockquote>

Graham please feel free to use any of the reports posted on this thread.