Anyone else in London?

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
Look forward to seeing you boys on Wednesday, until then spare a little thought for me will you as I'm off testing out a new bait theory for carp on corn in the morrow! It's a sad job, but someone's got to do it!

Give us a call in the morning Rik and I'll tell you how I'm getting on!

C

Carp Angler

So you'll be there Wednesday then Stu?

I won't tell everyone how you booked the wrong day off..........D'oh ! ! ! !

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
Oi Shrek, err I mean Rik, I ended up getting my cork balls from Tacklefx, got chatting with both the guys there and said I'd help them out with a sexy design for their site! So watch this space! These boys are now on the starting blocks!

C

Cakey

Going for a reccy today let you know later if I find out any thing.

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
For those of you are unaware, I’ve booked a cameraman for Wednesday to make a video of our little trip. This should be a giggle to remember. Meeting at 7am, rods out by 8am, ripping the pi55 out of one another by 8:15 and you never know, we might even get a fish on the bank!

On that note Cakey, what’s the score mate? What did you find out today?

And for the record, what was the final ammount of people coming on Wednesday?

Me
Rik
Cakey
Len

any more?

J

John Huntley

I`ll be along about lunch time if all goes well to see how your doing.

C

Cakey

Could not find out much today,no one on either lake,unhelpful in the office.

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
Just checked the weather for the coming week. Typical, it stays just nice until Tuesday, then drops in temeprature on Wednesday! Lets hope they've cocked it up again.

C

Carp Angler

The weather I just checked was for Waltham Forest and it said that its cloudy/sunny with highs of 9 and lows of 1 from today upto and including Wednesday.
Local weather

I wouldn't say this is classic carp weather, but conditions have never stopped me going yet.
The conditions may help you to adopt the correct baiting style on the day, but I'm not only there to catch fish.

I intend to eat enough of Stuarts pies to induce some form of coronary condition.

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
You got more chance of me pouring acid down my japs eye than sharing a pie with you shrek! On the 2/3/4 April I'll cook for you lovey, until then poke it!
Love Ainsley!

PS, don't forget my new shelter!

J

John Huntley

Hopefully I`ll see you lot tomorrow lunchtime if work doesn`t get in the way. Wheres the entrance to this place? Off what road?

C

Carp Angler

Off Forest road which is the A503 that bisects the resevoirs.

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
You know its coming Len, your beedy eye is roaming this thread isn't it? you're looking to see what us guys who attended Walthamstow today have to say about you aren't you? You're preparing for the worst, you're biting your nails but you know it's coming don't you Len?

Well here it is Len, here it comes are you ready? then sit back cos here it is:

YOU TOSSER!

Fancy arranging a day out where people came from all over to see you and you didn't even turn up!

I wonder if we'll see you on here again? You're lucking I'm gentle, Cakey wanted to 'nob-ya'

C

Cakey

Stuart
Thanks for the e-mail, very nice words,brought tears to me minces.
Wife said I can come and play with you and Rik in April but we must not invite any TOSSERS !!!

S

Steve Clements

Now that is RUDE of ya Len, Gents, how did the day go apart from the mass sticking of pins into crudely fashioned figurines,anything worthwhile come out of the day?....I'm assuming you did'nt let the actions of Mr Foster spoil the social.

C

Carp Angler

Not a lot caught Steve, other than a few trout.

Nice picture Cakey...........