Are All Instagram Free Giveaways a Scam?

Scuba Chris

Reaction score
Obviously Not All Of Them! I Won These Products From SPRO.SALTWATER on Instagram!

I recently was involved with a fake Instagram company that wanted to get my personal information by promising free items. That one was extremely noticeable as they held weekly drawings with only a couple hundred Postings & not many Followers. Those 2 categories will help you spot online scammers. And the way IG sets up their weak rules it's easy for scammers to get around them.

Needless to say i was shocked to win this giveaway. I do purchase Spro because they have quality products & the high number of Followers & Postings of this company spro.saltwater & spro.usa was proof enough. So i decided to do a unboxing of my winnings to validate this online fishing company. I also contacted the 2nd winner who said he was equally cautious but he got his box fast as he resided in the continental USA while i was in Hawaii.

So after years of not winning anything online i was pleasantly surprised to co-win this one. My thanks to spro.saltwater & spro.usa on Instagram. Also to Spro.Corp as they mailed the parcel to me.

Attachments

• Cover.jpg
    Cover.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 23