BARBEL SOCIETY : Research & Conservation Auction 2011

Fred Bonney

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Bidding in the Auction can and will start tomorrow, for a full list of lots so far, see here

R & C Auction

You need to be a member to bid for the Lots, or you can have a member bid on your behalf..a proxy bid

You may wish to take advantage of the part year membership offer if you wish to take part personally in the auction which is on the private members forum.

See the website for details.

More lots are welcome, so if you have something that you will donateand you wish to support the R&C fund please PM me with the details

Last edited:

Fred Bonney

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Of course some of the funds generated from this auction could go towards projects such as say Adams Mill, if needed and the club were interested in some assistance.

Good to see some new fishing days out added since the first list.
Ian Welch,Bob Roberts and Chris "The Pons" Ponsford have added their names in addition to those of Martin James, Pete Reading and of course Steve Pope's.

Fred Bonney

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The closure of the lots, and there are more added each day, starts on Wednesday 7th December at 7:30 pm and runs for 5 nights through to Sunday 11th December closing at 9:45pm.

Last edited:

Fred Bonney

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Last night was one of the best for the fund raising.

If you fancy one of the remaining items, there 24 to go,don't forget I can bid on your behalf.
10 more tonight, 9 tomorrow and 5 Monday evening until 8:30pm

Fred Bonney

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'll be back soon with a list of donors, but as I think Steve Pope has mentioned in his diary, the auction raised a sum on close on £6000.
Brilliant considering the current financial situation.
Thanks to all on FM who participated and those who were active in facilitating, or donating Lot items.

Have a great Christmas and a prosperous 2012