Bass caught on pellets

mick b

Reaction score

nicepix

Reaction score
For that Mick - I grant you the prestigious 'Compassion in Worm Farming' Award:
Congratulations! :w:w:w

When I fetch a trailer load of donkey or alpaca poo for Little Wife or her friend (I know how to treat women) I insist on re homing as many worms as possible in my 'worm sanctuary' ;) where they can be kept safe from nasty predators like blackbirds and moles. :D

greenie62

Reaction score
When I fetch a trailer load of donkey or alpaca poo for Little Wife or her friend (I know how to treat women) I insist on re homing as many worms as possible in my 'worm sanctuary' ;) where they can be kept safe from nasty predators like blackbirds and moles. :D

I think you've given your motive away there - we both know which little worm you want someone to show compassion for - naughty boy! ;):D

Haven't you managed to train those moles to collect them for you - even in exchange for their lives! :eek:;):eek:mg:

nicepix

Reaction score
I think you've given your motive away there - we both know which little worm you want someone to show compassion for - naughty boy! ;):D

Haven't you managed to train those moles to collect them for you - even in exchange for their lives! :eek:;):eek:mg:

Have you heard of worm charming? When I probe the ground with my steel rod in order to find the mole tunnels invariably worms shoot to the surface near to where I'm probing. And I mean shoot - they come out vertical as though being chased by something. I pick up the worms, nip their heads off and put them safe until I've finished excavating the tunnel. Then just before arming the trap I put a couple of worms on a maggot clip and slide the clip onto the wires under the trap so the worms dangle enticingly in the middle of the trap. Every little helps as they say ;)

And as for your impertinent assertion; you are twenty years and several women too late ;)