best places to buy lures!

Phil Heaton

Reaction score
Hi Mark,
These days there are some really good quality self builders who sell their lures, the following links are for some of the better ones.
Welcome to the Lure Anglers' Society Forum. :: View topic - solar's corner Solar lives in Finland and will post to the Uk at reasonable rates... get a box of tissues before you look at them.
MH custom lures These lures are superb, I've got a few of them.
Welcome to the Lure Anglers' Society Forum. :: View topic - My last of 2011 Matt does not have a website but he advertses here.
C.B. Lures Craig is another good builder and again I've got some of his creations.
Theres also the private sales in the LAS forum LAS Home Page where if you are quick enough you can pick up some good bargains.

As for importing from America, it's no longer viable as the stores over there charge a small fortune for postage and there's a great chance you will have to pay import duties and VAT. Chico as someone said earlier is probably the better place to get certain lures from as well as excellent quality traces and split rings http://www.chicoslures.co.uk/

Last edited:

greeny1321

Reaction score
Mark,

I buy all my small lures from this company, they have a good range at very good prices, and so far the service has been fine.

Other Lures - choose category below: - Lures and Lure fishing tackle at great prices

Here's one for the old timers, I have just managed to secure an endless supply of lucky strike lizards, any size, any pattern for about £3/each, happy days:D

I have just recently done my first order with these guys too, got a load of small soft plastics, jig heads and a few plugs to match my light spinning setup, cant fault the service or products and especially most of the stuff is cheap as chips!

mark brailsford 2

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I really do like the service I get from Harris but they just don't have the range that sue harris used to stock, what about all those lovely big pike and musky lures from the USA they could be stocking?

MARK

philblakey

Reaction score
I really do like the service I get from Harris but they just don't have the range that sue harris used to stock, what about all those lovely big pike and musky lures from the USA they could be stocking?

MARK
I must admit, "half price bargain of the day" was great and i really miss it!
I got some good lures pretty regularly half price, it was the 1st thing i looked at when i went on the computer:).
Phil.

mark brailsford 2

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I have had some nice lures at good discounts from sports mail but the choice is a bit limiting, though I do like the prologic lures, but then you are not going to want every colour that they produce, are you, (yes they look pretty, but fancy colours don't catch you anymore fish!)

Bout time they started stocking some Bucher and Burmeck me thinks!!

MARK

dsr1

Reaction score

sam vimes

Reaction score
To the op ebay is good along as you look into the sellers feedback had some nice lures of there

R.I.P. Rains. Not on line at all in February. It looks like Brailsford must have nobbled you after all. It seems to have taken him four days to track you down.