Bid for a John Wilson rod and reel combo

Mark Hewitt

Reaction score
Hard luck! /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
Just watch you butt at Sywell Mark/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif...you never know what eight legged creepy crawlies might appear in your sleeping bag/forum/smilies/surprised_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

N

NomadPaul

Congratulations Mark . Is Cakey going to the Sywell fish-in ? I thought i could drop off the goods to him and maybe he could bring them to your fish-in ? I only live approx 1/2 hourfrom his patch.

....If thats ok with yourself and Cakey .

P

Paul (Brummie) Williams

Damn........i'll save my dollar for a rainy day!

Would have been the first swallow of spring too!/forum/smilies/tongue_out_smiley.gif

C

Cakey

yes Im going to Sywell.....................where in Esssex are you ?

Im off to Halstead soon

Mark Hewitt

Reaction score
Claudia.........../forum/smilies/sleepy_smiley.gif

Paul/Cakey quite happy to collect/pay at sywell.

Also Paul, many thanks !!!

N

NomadPaul

<blockquote class=quoteheader>CAKEY ........ wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

yes Im going to Sywell.....................where in Esssex are you ?

Im off to Halstead soon</blockquote>
I'm down near Lakeside but its only a short trip round the M25 to Cheshunt , which i think is the general area you live ? We used to have an office in Delamare road , nr the station. Of course , if its not Cheshunt where you live then i could be talking gobbledygook /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
Oh yeah, so what if I spooke your swim so you will blank?

Noooo, gotta think of something else /forum/smilies/i_dont_know_smiley.gif, not even I could be that cruel /forum/smilies/embarassed_smiley.gif

I got it!!!! Itching powder in your sleeping bag muhahahaha/forum/smilies/tongue_out_smiley.gif

Mark Hewitt

Reaction score
If my last session there is anything to go by - there wont be much in the swim to spook!!

All I can say is keep the threats up and I may arrange things so you have a long, long walk to your swim...

/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
Scotty.....I'm just a bad looser/forum/smilies/confused_smiley.gif

Mark

I don't mind a long walk to my swim, as long as you carry my gear/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

C

Cakey

Paul I can throw stones into Cadmore lane from where I am which is the road leading to Delamere Road but the opposite end to the station

C

Cakey

Claudia dont worry look...................<a href="http://null/localiser/member.asp?sp=&v=1&MemNo=24318" title="Visit Mark Hewitt (ACA) member profile">Mark Hewitt (ACA)</a>22/04/08 22:04
forumicon.gif

333 forum posts
photosicon.gif

24 photos
bookmarksicon.gif

22 bookmarks
chub_(2).jpg

I'll take it easy then....£37

You can always borrow it anytime