Bid for The Wintle and Marsden magnum opus (Pole Book)

P

peter webber

Ok Cakey you win (unless someone else knows otherwise) that over my budget now /forum/smilies/crying_smiley.gif

T

The Welsh Windbag

Blimey Cakey, if you are willing to pay that much for the book and berkley's bits then can I interest you in some shares in the Golden Gate bridge...... /forum/smilies/hot_smiley.gif

C

Cakey

Windy ..................you send the book to Graham ,he signs it and sends it to Mark , Mark signs it and sends it to me

Ive now got a book worth £50 squids on ebay and Ive paid no postage and Ive some Berkley for my troubles .....everyones happy

Windy

Reaction score
Might have known you'd have all the angles covered.... You got an address for the Marsbar you can send me in a pm ?

Or do I have to wait til he gets back to find out the address of his Hobbit hole.....

Windy

Reaction score
v true cakester, I was forgetting the possibility of a lunatic millionaire happening by and taking it off you in the meantime ! Here's hoping the likes of Lord Paul might overdo it on the Port and bid without rational thought or something of the sort.....

Windy

Reaction score
Nope. Re-read first post Cakester my main man, 20.00 hours 14th May !

So still time for that mad millionaire book collector and garden gnome enthusiast (there are many pictures inside that will delight him) to put in an even more suicidally excessive bid....

PS. Not second guessing the outcome but you'd better win Cakey as I've already posted you the Berkley's powerbaits !!!

Windy

Reaction score
Did I say I could count ? Nope.

See my adding up skills on the Lord, Posh and Corker bids.... (£2.30 cheque in the post to you btw !).

Anyway, all addressed and ready to go off to the Marsbar for scribble work.... whoever ends up winning it !

Tho I suspect that none of us will begrudge you winning it if you do, mad millionaires appearing to be a little thin on the ground, sterling stuff on all this charity front. Well done that man....

C

Cakey

youve got it wrong again

Cakeys law

when I sell something ....its worth jack s**t

when I want to buy same item ..............its mega bucks

Windy

Reaction score
In the post to the Marsbar it goes.... trust you got the Berkley powerbaits and my cheque OK ?