Big Rik

• Thread starter Richard Drayson
  • Start date
M

Malcolm Bason

"I'm out in London with him this thursday on the 'lash'" -

I hear 'Spearmint Rhino' is good Stu - Rik'd like it there!

R

Rodney Wrestt

Heh heh, I've got the lycra, sweatband n' sports bra image in my head now......scary stuff.

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

Swiss roll, Stu eats them side ways in one go.

"I hear 'Spearmint Rhino' is good Stu - Rik'd like it there!"

Too trendy for those fat tarts they be more on the lines of shag a rhino!

P

Paul Williams

Rik's tit's ain't spotty........and pegleg don't eat swiss rolls...you just put him off it!

M

Malcolm Bason

You know, I just had to drink four cans of John Smiths to make sure the swiss roll did'nt come back up!

Things we do eh?

I hear there's a Spearmint Rhino's Brum too paul?

P

Paul Williams

Yep, i've seen the ad's in the local papers.....but who dreams up these names????what part of a rhino tastes like spearmint?

R

Rodney Wrestt

wouldn't they need to be big polo mints to fit over the rhyno's horn.

R

Richard Drayson

Still nothing heard from Big Rik.
Maybe he's part of our special forces over in Iraq, hence the no show??? LOL.

Seriously though, does anybody know what he's up to? Has he left this site?

D

Dave Johnson

He's still around Rich.....supposedly getting me some prices for some reels.....

I think he has his hands full 36DD at the moment....lol and he's on a fact finding feasibility mission to discover the maximum 'man fat' extrusion capabilities.....
if you get my drift?

W

Wendy Perry

Lmao Dave your spot on there i spoke to him last week and he's doing fine.... i think he's lost about 6 stone of fat lmao

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
Im afraid to say a big farewell to the big Rik. He's no longer with us...sob...sob

Instead of Big Rik we now have just 'Rik' and he's half the man he used to be. I was on the blower to him and his loverlee lady last night for about half an hour and the fat git himself has gone and lost over four stone.

The good news is that he's defo on for Selby, the bad ews is that me and Les will have to endure his boring 'me,me,me,me' company all the way up from Kent!

D

Dave Johnson

i would have thought that 'man fat or man milk' was measured by volume, litres/pints etc....rather than weight.....Wendy!

P

Paul Williams

Only if you have little in the way of liquid assets like you chub!.......round here we measure in "O my gods" .....i'm up to "Oh"
Worried about our Rik though, if he lets rip like he is known too he will end up in in orbit now he's lost all that weight!

J

Jacob Bullard

Gosh - that is about as much as I weigh? Mind you, I reckon fart power is directly related size..........hopefully!