Blenheim Lake Fish-In : 25th September

S-Kippy

Reaction score
Stuck on the chuffin M25 somewhere between Heathro
I've booked the entire fleet of 16 boats on Blenheim Palace Lake near Oxford for Saturday 25th September. This has already cost me nearly £600 and I am very grateful to those who have paid up already....but not everybody who said they were interested has done so.

So...that means there are 5 places left and they are available to the first 5 people who put their hands up and follow it with a cheque for £18.I know September is a long way off but my credit card limit isn't so its payment up front please.

Blenheim is a lovely place to fish and even though it didn't fish that well last year my learned friend Mr Ray "Hotspur" Clarke assures me that he has done extremely well in September.The tench & bream are still on and there are some huge perch in there too.There are plans to stay over Sat night for a few beers but accommodation [last year it was bivvies on a local campsite] is for individuals to arrange.

A word of caution.Once paid there are no refunds...if you subsequently can't go then its for you to find a sub AND it can be a long day in a boat with somebody you dont know.This is why Ray and I have not publicised this before...we've been working out boat pairings that we know should work.

So...PM me if you want in...first 5 lucky people for a chance to row Spiders round Blenheim in The Royal FM Barge.:eek:

Skippy

Jeff Woodhouse

Moaning Marlow Meldrew
Reaction score
Is Les Clark booked on it again? I want to bore him stupid again. Hahahahaah! :D

No, this time I'm going to bring the outboard save us the bovver of rowing. If Les is going I'll have to bring a life jacket for him.

S-Kippy

Reaction score
Right....

Simon: Unfortunately Lord Spiders of Oppnorth has the palace on a timeshare in September.
Steve : Hiding behind Wendi again eh ? I trust you.
Jeff : Les was so keen he paid before I even asked. I think he ran all the way here !

Skippy

Morespiders

Reaction score
Whos up for Thursday and Friday too, I have 17 days booked from the 8th Sept to the 25th, if anybody wants to share the boat, and of course steer with the electric motor whilst i look for likley swims.

Nobody boring need apply:D

A

alan whittington

Here's still gutted from Luton wondering how i managed to get my youngest born on that date(what a richard head).:(:(:eek:

r1paul

Reaction score
Is Les Clark booked on it again? I want to bore him stupid again. Hahahahaah! :D

No, this time I'm going to bring the outboard save us the bovver of rowing. If Les is going I'll have to bring a life jacket for him.
Hi jeff , yes mate I`m up for it again ,you bring the outboard and the life jacket and I`ll bring the earplugs ;)

A

alan whittington

Alan...as excuses go that's rubbish.My daughter is off to Uni in September...if it clashes I shall give her the bus fare and post her stuff.:wh:D
Trouble is mate im an old boy with a young family,two boys(7 and 9),one of whom is autistic and i feel duty bound to be there on birthdays etc(as i get away with moider the rest of the time.Ive booked a day on the 7th of July at Blenheim,but i would have liked to meet some of you guys.

S-Kippy

Reaction score
Trouble is mate im an old boy with a young family,two boys(7 and 9),one of whom is autistic and i feel duty bound to be there on birthdays etc(as i get away with moider the rest of the time.Ive booked a day on the 7th of July at Blenheim,but i would have liked to meet some of you guys.

Sorry Alan...I didn't realise and I now feel thoroughly humbled.:eek:My sincere apologies,I was honestly only teasing.

Enjoy your day.

Skippy

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Alan, Spiders will probably be there then!

Row to the opposite end of the lake, he always blanks and you don't wanna get a face full of his snot! ;):D

Morespiders

Reaction score
Alan, Spiders will probably be there then!

Row to the opposite end of the lake, he always blanks and you don't wanna get a face full of his snot! ;):D
Shut yer gob Spiller
Alan, if you fancy the friday before let me know, be much quiter without this lot of riff-raff rowing about.

A

alan whittington

Sorry Alan...I didn't realise and I now feel thoroughly humbled.:eek:My sincere apologies,I was honestly only teasing.

Enjoy your day.

Skippy
Dont be,their a great family,just a pain the trip fell that week,dont worry i will blank anyway,thats the way my fishing's been the last couple of years,ive been tempted to take up flog and e-bay my tackle(but only tempted).