Bob Dylan question on EA licence

A

Andy "the Dog" Nellist (SAA) (ACA)

The DVLEA is now responsible for vehicle and angler licencing. Anglers caught fishing without a licence will be clamped.

C

Cakey

its worse than that......if you get caught driving without a licence you get sent fishing !

fred hall

Reaction score
reading this nonsense makes you wonder it there's hope for this government after all

fishface

Reaction score
Glad to see most were happy to take this thread in a slightly weird direction - proud of you.
But can anyone say whether they've also got this misprint on their licence ?

(If not I'll assume mine is one in a million - like one of those rare misprinted stamps. I'll put it up for auction - might get enough to buy a new licence....).

B

Bob "chubber"Lancaster (ACA)

well i paid for mine online on thursday night and it came through my door this morning and i also got an email this morning with a reminder as i bought online last year too hows that for a result

B

Bob "chubber"Lancaster (ACA)

no ?24 - 50 monk and you aint got no legwork and you get imediate proof to printout with your licence No.the only ass ache i got with it is that i,m going fishing in the morning and i only got one licence so 2 roads wont even get me out of my village i,ll have to walk across the fields i suppose