Bob's Blocked

• Thread starter John H Member of THE C.S.G.. & The A.T.
  • Start date
E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

Bob Roberts isn't the new owner is he ????

Lord Paul

Reaction score
No problem with it being locked Graham - I've said before You're the boss

I'll just start a thread "Posts in the style of Graham M" /forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

I do think it's best if some one locked or deletes a thread then a line or 2 why might stop threads like this appearring

Any once again my apologies if some om FM got mistaken for fictional characters - I'm sure they saw the light side of things

Reaction score
Reply in the style of a newbie.

Can someone tell be th best methods for catching Orfe on the Ribble please. Best swims, tackle, tactics, bait all your hard work and shirt off your back would be great?

F

Fred Bonney

Personally, I don't think a moderator needs to give reasons.So what if he upsets a few, it's his ball.

It may be me, butI think a bigger problem, is the ****'s in the main Forum are getting too close to the mark, on some recent posts.

Lord Paul

Reaction score
Which one Fred?

Personaly I would like a few words on why it's locked- it may make those going too far see the errors of their way

Graham Whatmore

Reaction score
Graham. Your intinct was to block it - trust your instincts because instincts are usually right and it is when we disregard them that we make mistakes and usually regret changing our mind.

F

Fred Bonney

More than one,Your Lordship,and one specific relativlynew poster I think, but can't immediately find them, or remember his name.

Reaction score
Looks like the mods have it in for me, cos I is boring, never mind, let me take this opportunity to tell you about a great new angling organisation, it is called Angling Trust, here is a link;www.anglingtrust.net it's a great site and far from boring.

Reaction score
Looks like the mods have it in for me, cos I is boring, never mind, let me take this opportunity to tell you about a great new angling organisation, it is called Angling Trust, here is a link;www.anglingtrust.net it's a great site and far from boring.

trev (100M bronze)

Reaction score
Bob your certainly not boring. And the mods dont have it in for you at all, your threads have been blocked because you keep harping on about the AT. Now it seems your being childish and I wouldnt be surprised if you get banned from the site altogether. Not a very good advert for the AT at all is it. Leave us alone to make our own minds up about it and grow up.

why dont you try getting involved in answering some fishing related questions, rigs and tactics etc. Tell us all where you went fishing this weekend and what you caught and how you did it.

whatever you do play nicely

Reaction score
AT has been our standard and widely recognised abreviation for The Angling Times. Now things are getting really confusing for me.

When Ray Charles first started out as a musician, he went by the name of Ray Robinson - his real name. However, when he signed a record contract they suggested that he changed his name because the boxer Ray Robinson was already widely known. So he Changed his name to Ray Charles.

I suggest that the Angling Trust changes it's name to the Angling Charles (AC), that way there will be no confusion with the Angling Times (AT).

Reaction score
Loosen up Trev and chill, get a sense of humour and stop telling me what I can or cannot do, you are becoming very boring mate.

As for rigs and tactics, haven't they been done to death?

trev (100M bronze)

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Boring Bob Bradford wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

Loosen up Trev and chill, get a sense of humour and stop telling me what I can or cannot do, you are becoming very boring mate.

As for rigs and tactics, haven't they been done to death? </blockquote>
again childish. I am merely trying to get you talking about fishing thats all.

Reaction score
I think it is time you stopped insulting me Trev, don't you?

I think putting a block on a perfectly good, informative and enlighteningthread is childish and puerile, without even offering a reason for it either, if you want to have a"go" at someone, have a"go" at the person responsible for that.

Lord Paul

Reaction score
Reply in the style of Ran Cloy (not to be confused with any other FM regular)

Yes you need good bait to catch

When I was in South Africa - we used to catch Muldopers (the Australians call then Doppleeyes) - my son is in Australia don't you know - married and doing very well for himself, he earns the equivalent of £500,00 a year - in England he'd still be stacking selves in Iceland - that Australia, if you want to you can get on there.

Any way we used to catch Muldopers in SA but only if we used the beat bait - which was half a kitkat frozen over night in a freezer hair rigged (the kitkat not he freezer that was hair rigged) and soaking in doves tears.

Reaction score
Very interesting Lord Paul, may I inquire as to the length of the hair? only I am bald ,and these things can be the difference between success or failure, should I pay for a hair treatment course ? or would a wig suffice?

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader> Lord Paul of Sheffield (DFKDFC) (SSDD) wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>And crap anglers like me and Corky</blockquote>Have I offended you in someway m'lud - I feel spurned.