CAKEY GETS HIS

C

Cakey

Getting ready for the fish-in next week and my rod tips and baitboat are very scummy and normal cleaning has not touched it .
any ideas ?

C

Cakey

its french toxic waste

I was in hurry to get home and then I put it off and put it off and now...HELP

I

Ian Whittaker

Nail varnish remover is pretty good for getting crap off things. However don't leave it on YOUR TACKLE for too long before washing it off!!

C

Cakey

Got it all in soak in soapy water in the bath and it is loosing up now.

G

goff dyer

Meths or jeyes, good for eating scum and very friendly on your kit.

C

Cakey

got the boat clean used bathroom cleaner but dont fancy using it on my three top rods

G

Gary Knowles

put a rubber over your end tackle before you dip it into a french pussy lake next time....you dirty old slapper !!!!!!

B

Budgie Burgess

Young man goes to France and returns with a strange fungal growth on his rod tip..how many times have we heard this sad story? However for cleanning fishing rods I have always found scrubbing with washing up liquid and a nail brush does the job...most likely do the buissness down stairs as well!

C

Cakey

The fungi growths are not funny ,I came back with one of those too.
I now look like Ive been tatooed on my back.

Back out there 0ct for more pussy

see if I can catch something else like budgies got round his chin...yuk

B

Budgie Burgess

LOL! Where are you going catting then Cakey? getting a bit cold by then.

C

Cakey

Etang Vaumigny any tips ?
when its colder or should I go for the carp ?

B

Budgie Burgess

On these types of waters you will have just as much chance of picking up a cat on boilies while you are carping mate.Not fished it but most cat waters that are carp fished a lot the cats soon switch on to the boilies.Good luck with both any way.

C

Cakey

Did the colder weather affect the cat fishing on the ebro Budgie ?

or is it to far south

B

Budgie Burgess

Sudden cold spells affect the fishing on the Ebro but in general it stays warm enough all year round.On the Saonne it becomes harder after late September.Still waters are obviously more affected by the dropping temperature.Great time for the Carp though.Our lake at Brognon fishs really well.