Cameras

C

Chris Bishop

Bet it couldn't change a wheel though.

Be a good Viz cartoon or something though.

Marvin the mechanic perch...
...he's the best fish around when you're in the lurch...

"Hallo, Marvin's perch swim, Marvin speaking..."

"Oh, is that Marvin the perch mechanic..? It's Cakey here.

"I know the garage is shut but I'm just down the road, on the other side of the lake in fact. Any chance you could help me out..?"

"It's a long way to swim with all me spanners and find you in the dark Cakey, but seeing as it's you, I'll tell you what I'll do.

"Chuck a lobworm right over the far side on a three oz lead, I'll give two bleeps on your buzzer when I'm changed into me overalls.

"I'll just grab your worm in me gob and you can pull me across."

richard urmston

Reaction score
olympus mju 400
nice little digi cam
4mp quality!
weather proof!
and comes with handy remote for self takes!

?289. at amazon.com

A

alan outen

has anyone used the nikon coolpix 2000 and is it any good?
might be able to get a new one for under ?100

A

alan outen

i just got the samsung digimax 350 for ?150 instead of ?360

G

Gary Franklin

Anyone any experience of the Nikon Coolpix SQ Digital Camera.

it looks perfect for what we need as it closes up for protection.

J

John Pleasance

Richard, I've read a couple of reviews on the Olympus mju digital cameras and they have both said the results usingit with the flash in the dark have not been very good.

What have your results been like? Is this just a case of the camera being perfectly acceptable to an amateur(like me) but maybe not up to the standard of the best available.

C

Chris Bishop

Alan, Wife's got a 3000 Coolpix - good quality images, simple to use. She also got a teleconverter which goes up to around the equivalent of a 200mm lens in film terms, whih is also pretty sharp.

A

alan outen

Chris, cheers for info but i ended up with the samsung digimax 350, so far has been brillant, used it in dark and pics are perfect everytime