Can anyone recommend....

E

EC

Looking for a source of dendra's!

Has anyone ever got dendra's through the post, what was the service like, did they arrive ok etc etc?

Milo

Reaction score
I've not used them but, wormbait.co.uk were recommended on another forum...

C

Chris Bishop

There's a chap called Mr Wriggles, think he's down my way somewhere. Wouldn't buy them in the middle of a heatwave though.

Head of people getting those composters most councils now do cheaply and setting up wormeries in them, ie buy a tub of worms to get it going and off you go.

Milo

Reaction score
I've ordered in the past from wormsdirectuk.co.uk but, they're not the cheapest about...

E

EC

Thanks lads, will have a look see when my current batch runs out, incidentally how long were you waiting for your delivery?

Milo

Reaction score
Just a couple of days from wormdirectuk.co.uk delivered by the postie. They arrived in a good quality white plastic container, with plenty of bedding too.

David Craine

Reaction score
If your stuck, look up tommytopsoil on Google...they are bait suppliers, I live fairly local so I pick mine up personally, but I believe they do Mail Order.....good worms they are too.

Rik Smith

Reaction score
Just out of curiosity , i know you can buy worms by the kilo .But what sort of volume is that . A pint 2pts?