Carp TV ? August 08

R

Roto Fryer

Pink Pepper Pop Up over a bed of both 18mm and 20mm Trigga ATS freezer baits with added Pineapple Nutrafruit and N-Butyric Acid./forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

that is the only correct answer so far/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

F

Frothey

there was that fish a few years back, caught on one manufacturers pop-up over anothers freebies, anothers pellet using brand A hook, B lead, C line, etc,etc,etc - covering all bases in terms of freebies i reckon!

R

Roto Fryer

yeah have to sell the products cant just have a single pop up got to have the whole lot.

F

Frothey

funny to see it used in a couple of different manufacturers ads as well /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

F

Frothey

i was on about the fish i mentioned.... snake pit common wasn't it?

W

Wolfman Woody

ANNOUNCEMENT

I put all qualifiers names (barring those who cheated and those I don't like - only joking /forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif) into a hat and my son picked out two winners. They are -

BIG ROB

and

LES CLARK ( I can't believe this one, he normally only does pike fishing!)

Anyway, I'll message you through the system for your addresses and get the prizes sent off from Carp TV.

MORE NEXT MONTH - STAY TUNED!

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Woody the Moaning Marlow Meldrew wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

LES CLARK ( I can't believe this one, he normally only does pike fishing!)</blockquote>I would have you know that I have been carping for yearsyou cheeky oldgit , but thanks anyway Woody ./forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Pants!!!

I knew I shouldn't have questioned you as a lure angler! /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Hay ho............next time hopefully............/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

F

Frothey

good first post, but possibly a little late. its since been caught again on a dirty brown dimpled bottom bait......

W

Wolfman Woody

Yes, sorry Deborah, but keep watching as there's another comp coming up next week.