Casting gloves

Cakey

Reaction score
ha ha ha................

---------- Post added at 22:27 ---------- Previous post was at 22:26 ----------

fit in where Speci ??

Frothey

Reaction score
i just use the £1 ones from boots - never fallen to bits, but i can afford to buy 7 1/2 of them to one of the gloves.

or you could just stop using fairy liquid and get some manly hands lol!

Reaction score
Speci

Instead of spending money on expensive casting gloves (one girls' size fits all) why not try this method for absolutely FREE.

Simply collect a few of those red elastic bands that the postman leaves on the ground. Then wrapp them tightly round your forefinger. Hey presto, you have a fully rubber clad finger. Once you have cast in you can watch the end of your finger swell up and turn purple and pretend you have another knob. You'll have a great laugh.

If you have some extra bands then you and a friend could put one each on you heads (just above the4 eye brows) and have a race to see who can get their laggy band to ping off first just by moving your eyebrows. Your blank session will soon fly by as you discover other things to do with your red elastic bands.

Cakey

Reaction score
mmmm it not called pink fairy there................

---------- Post added at 12:39 ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 ----------

Corkey when he falls asleep on the bankside and his arms drops his hand will bounce !

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
"Crowd of bleedin' cissies ............ Gloves for casting !!!!"

Casting Gloves?

Yer big girl's blouse . . . . . . . that braid stuff only gives you a glancing cut, but be a man . . . . casting gloves . . . . . whatever next?

There is a certain je ne sais qois about a Carp Angler with blood dripping off his hand, gives some nice markings on the reel spool too, and probably makes the line less visible to the Carps as well, being Red and all . . . . .

Casting Gloves, my aunt Fanny!!