Catfish fish-in 2007

T

trev matthews

6 - 9 good for me im coming too. Confirmed in my diary, wife has oked it and my kids dont need taxi ing around

Matty C

Reaction score
Just a quick note guys, just seen this on ebay.. its only got 28 minutes left on it now so itll finish at 6:06pm..
Worth a look if youre coming along..

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/CATFISH-PRO-C...QQihZ001QQcategoryZ112956QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Good to hear your guys are coming along Nick, Cakey, Trev and Les, lets hope the other people can pull their fingers out and confirm things.

Sorry to hear you cant make it this time Neil, it would have been nice to have you there. Maybe next time !

cheers guys,

Matt

Steaker de Lurker

Reaction score
Oi! Matty chappie ....... there's no e - mail button on your profile to confirm.

'spose I'll have to go public, put me down for 6th to 9th inclusive.

I hope me fans don't get to hear about this, or we won't be able to move!!

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
aw cakey you spoil sport! You sure wouldn't share summat with your old mate wendolina :)

Steaker.... it's a deal you get to go first then cakey can go second! Haha

C

Cakey

Wendolina if you remember we share knickers at selby ............and you stretched them

Steaker de Lurker

Reaction score
Cakey has already stated that he's sharing nothing Wendy .......... when I'm done I'll leave the sheets, hanging on the fence by the road, for your go.
Double pinned for security, lest the draught from passing traffic, blows them away.
There's no dates left Christian, Wendy and Claudia ate 'em all at Christmas.
Ron reckons figs are good for you as well ...... try them instead!