cheep barrow debate

tortoise100

Reaction score
I agree it's dificult to work out what to get .
I have just got an unused as new wychwood mule for £50 on gumtree after lots of searching and reaserching .
I was almost about to setle on a tfg trail blaizer ex demo for £58 posted from fishtec when I found this .
I to wanted the best for my money and the intention was to not have to ever buy another barrow .
Initial impresions of the mule are good from my reaserch I found that they are not very comonly available as I think they have been replaced on wychwoods line up by the rover and the ali mule is very sort after and not in any shops any more .When sold they are not less than £89.99.
Mine is all steel construction but seems pretty lightweight to me it has a mudguard as standard and a a flat metal surface area with little holes in it making it a perfect table when not in use as a barrow .
It came with its own bungies and lugage strap points stick out on the sides I had already decided that a barrow bag would not be essential for me as things tend to be in there own bag anyway and side rails don;t appear to be necesary to me either.
I have not used it yet so can't say what it is actually like but it seems very well built and strong comes apart into two main bits then a wheel assembly and the handles .

carp_mad_man

Reaction score
Hi, i am looking for a new carp barrow because me AND my 13 year old brother can NOT take all our gear on one barrow (we bought it together) anyway, i was looking on Ebay and found a little know company, but a good one! called bison, they produce a barrow (two wheeled) for £56, thats including the undercarrage barrow bag.
just type in 'bison two wheel barrow', you should then be able to find it. I personally think its brilliant. i dont event have to use my bungee cords because of the metal side bars.