Clattercote Memorial Match

Graham Whatmore

Reaction score
Considering most of the field blanked last year when they weren't supposed to be spawning I can't help but think a later date like this can only be a good thing, it should be warmer for one and Mr Knowles excepted, it should be less windy.

The Hood

Reaction score
Graham, at least I caught one fish, this year I hope to catch a second.

Count me in and Adrian Thirkill too.

G

Gary Knowles

I'm OK at the moment for 20th.

Curry and picked eggs ordered ready for the 19th...anyone fancy giving me a lift down ;o)

L

Limestone

May 20th is fine for me (although I haven't tried to get the day off yet...), and we take our chances with the fishes' procreational activities. The water's so cold in that place they probably spawn late, anyway.

Come to think of it, I'm on the Ebro in April, so May will be better in that respect, too.

While we're pre-registering names, Alan Roe and his lad will be making every effort to be there - it was a conversation we had the other day that prompted me to bring the match up in the first place.

And I think even Thomo is considering it this year! (Even if it will mean a 375 mile round trip for him!!!)

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
OK, I'll see if I can book 20th May for 30 pegs and then we'll get a list of names going.

B

Big Steve

I'm up for it again. Good day last year, even if the fishing was hard.

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
<a href=http://www.fishingmagic.com/forum/forummessages.asp?URN=4&UTN=18948&SP=&V=1&a=Graham%20Marsden&msg=3>Go here to book a peg</A>

Keith Robinson 2

Reaction score
HELLO SMOKEDODGER,
Reference your enquiry on B&B, you could try the following
-Kingsthorpe Guest House
Badby Rd.,
Daventry Northants
Tele.,01327 702752
Fax 01327 301854
Not to sure about prices although I under stand it's reasonable.
Is this match open to all subscribers to Fishing Magic? being a local water I rather fancy it.

S

Steve King

Keith

The match is open to all, follow the link in Graham's post above for instructions on how to book.

N

Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)

Keith, the only entrance criteria is incompetence!