coming to a lake near you

Alan Tyler

Reaction score
So, if a fishery was mapped with one of these (let's leave aside the can't cast/mustn't cast debate) every,say, fortnight; and if the results were posted up near the entrance, along with a contour map of the water - would you walk on by without looking, and rely on such info as you could garner from plumbing up and leading around at the beginning of your session?

thecrow

Reaction score
Well it looks as if these are not as good at baiting as I first thought, over 30 hours with one and no more than a slight nibble :eek: maybe the quarry that reside where I have been trying to get a bite have wised up since the last time I had a bite :D:D

no-one in particular

Reaction score
Funny, I was just thinking these drones could be useful for beach fishing and I looked at that video..I still admire the innovateness of man, but a brake on it would sometimes be advisable. One of those cannons is going to go off at the wrong time., blow someones head off. Or one of those drones is going to go out of control and someones going to get a severe haircut.
The quiet contemplative sport of angling is coming our way.! ha ha.

Future thread, "anyone remember the good days of the those old bait boats".

Last edited:

dann

Reaction score
I like the way they play nice calm music in the background while the electric motor screams at 3000 rpm :eek:mg:

mikench

Reaction score
Brilliant but not for me! I much prefer casting out and hoping I am clipped up correctly( usually not) and can hit the spot and not the bank , the large bush to the left and the rather nice clump of bull rushes to the right.

That's the fun of it! Someone has to keep buying feeders, line and hooks!

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
I have worked out that the bait Cannon could take out a Squadron of Drones in no time at all. Great fun, but short lived :D:D

Would be fun shooting them down with a paintball gun loaded with ball bearings :D

B

binka

Going back to these drone things...

If you could fly one upside down so that the rotor blades mow the lawn whilst you're sitting nearby in a deckchair with a control unit in one hand and a cool beer in the other I might just be interested :)