Considering new reels for Christmas?

C

Cakey

Rotodullestboringfartfacegreencardnohoperwithinvisibletattoos

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

Roto diary.....

10am

There was a cupboard in the corner of the room. I reached out my hand and gripped the door handle. I pulled the door towards me, thereby opening the cupboard.

10.03am

Whilst have a cup of tea i noticed there was an object occupying a space on my table. Using my hand I picked up the item from its place. Having considered my options for a moment I placed the object on a different area of the table.

10.09am

After drinking my tea I stood in a central point in the room. The walls were all at approximately the same distance from me. I continued to stand there for a few moments.

L

little Stu!

Love it, its kin freezing, rods r starting to frost up already, looking bleak, however its good to make contact on FM via blackberry technology!

Oi punchey john bevan, wouldn't miss Casenlac for all the tea in china!

Will make contact when defrosted tomorrow - Happy carping tonight gals and guys!

Brrrrrrrr.........

W

Hope the felching goes well with new found boy Lee and an early morning Zombie before departing.

Oi Punchy, this threads four years old.

L

little Stu!

PS - I did get them reels and still love-em!!! (still blanked last night tho)

John punchey Bevan

Reaction score
Hi cakey wol stu ricky and all great looking forward to hearing from stu
thats the Saturday 2 nd alchahol may be banned ( ha ha )

L

little Stu!

You wont be coming on this trip Bully, not after your recent antics. In fact, I hope you enjoy whats lined up for you shortly. Seems theres a couple of Rays who have started to receive a different viewpoint on you. I think you cleaned up quite well after yourself, however being in co-hoots with an idiot probably let you down somewhat. We are of course an IT security company with all msn conversation logs.

"Hey Rob, how do you fancy getting together for a beer", amazing considering you never had a drink with anyone all the time you were here! Oh dear, oh dearey dear. Looking forward to meeting up with you shortly MATE!

John, yes matey, the 2nd. I spoke to the lads last night and we are all well up for it. Theres 7 of us coming including Malc who has yet to confirm.

B

Bully

LoL.

John - just sent you an em re some info on your other enterprises (boilies et al). I'm just round the corner from you so perhaps we can meet up, or else give me a call? I'd say a beer but apparently thats not allowed :eek:)

How is, falling of his bike -

"your alright, your alright, your alright, your not alright??"

L

little Stu!

I'll be saying no more on here Mr B. Please enjoy the next few months on us.

B

Bully

John - if you click my name above you can ping me an email and then I can make sure I have the right one?? Ta.

L

little Stu!

Wol, will you be sorting John out with the deposit this year? your turn sunshine!

John punchey Bevan

Reaction score
bell me 'Wol' need to get this sorted. am out to lake next friday first time since aug looking forward too some biggies they should be stacking on some weight now

Malc Bason

Reaction score
I should be ok for cas en lac next year chaps, although the only one I ever seem to find on MSN these days is Cakes???

W

Sorry lads but i aint gonna be able to make this one, have a domino's match that week and also the tiddley winks final, bitch eh but thats life and i cant miss them as there is a zombie 'wipe me clean' flannel up for grabs at the domino match and a felching tube for the winner of tiddley winks.

John punchey Bevan

Reaction score
Bit lost on this one Wol,if ur not haveing it shall I let that week go.have some one who wants that week. if I dont hear by monday next will presume you have cancelled