Cottages New Forest / Hampshire

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

Why Gary ----???
What's wrong with .....oooops nearly let it slip

D

Dave Slater

Hi Gary,
I visited Burgate this morning to get the info on the cottages. The guy gave me the literature. When I mentioned your name to say you may be contacting him and he says you have already booked. I wise choice I think. I am sure you will enjoy it there. Your dog may even have a playmate as he has a really nice black lab. If you want to E_mail me before you come down I will be happy to give you a few pointers about the fishing, which is very good. You have less than 100 yards walk to the river. The WDAA stretch downstream of your accomodation is owned by the guy you booked your accomodation from and, I believe, is included in your accomodation. The downside is that the best swims are a long walk. The stretch above your accomodation is on the CAC book and very little walking is involved. If you decide to fish the WDAA stretch I can always get you a guest ticket and fish the CAC stretch with you during your stay. If you decide to get a CAC book you can get one from the local tackle shops. The fishing is pretty good and you should do well. Also you will find the river less crowded than around Ringwood or Christchurch during the holiday period. If you get too much grief from the missus about fishing too much there is a seriously posh restaurant directly opposite your accomodation. It is a bit pricey but should get you a few brownie points.

G

Gary Knowles

yup. I've booked. Thanks to all those that offerd help in locating somewhere suitable.

I'll be in touch with those who sent private mails about meeting for a bit of fishing.

Cheers

Guys