Des Taylor v **** Walker....

• Thread starter Ron 'The Hat' Clay (ACA)
  • Start date

Morespiders

Reaction score
The threads been ruined Ed, all this talk about goats ,its Baz"s fault trust him to ruin it,want to know more about Webbys socks

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

**** Walker used to darn them for him ....**** was very good at knitting
he used to knit patches for Webbys socks and post them to him 6 at a time so he always had a couple of spares ---like patches in a puncture outfit ( Webby had to supply his own French chalk though)

R

Ron 'The Hat' Clay (ACA)

Again, Baz is talking a load of bollocks!

And let's look at Morespiders. He obviously has very little experience of spiders, so if he will PM me his address, I will send him in the post a living example of a male Sydney funnel web spider and a South Afican female black widow spider.

Both these specimens will have the capabilty of killing a human.

Watch out for the funnel web spider - Spiders, it has fangs over 1/2 inch long and when it bites it doesn't let go!

E

The goat is the symbol of the devil

Guess who had one tattooed on their back ........??

B

BAZ (Angel of the North)

Although I know a number of people who are in the fraternity of the Goat, nobody will openly admit to it.

R

Ron 'The Hat' Clay (ACA)

When you make a statement like that Baz, you must ellucidate.

Out with it now, who do you think is in the fraternity of the goat?

And out with it Ed, who has a goat tattooed on their back?

E

Sorry --It's not on his back, it's on his arm .....

B

BAZ (Angel of the North)

It's got to be somebody who supports Derby county. Now then, who lives up that way? Hmmm.

Morespiders

Reaction score
Is it the Man from Laramee he had so many notches on his gun!!Dont remember seeing any tatoos on the inside of the back of his arm though.Didnt think he was from Kansas, and he didnt support Derby County,because he used to wear a Warrington Wolves scarf,saw his socks once they had holes in,It was Webbys dad wasnt it Ed?.

E

Nope ---it was Maurice Greene the 100 metre world champion ....

He had G.O.A.T on his arm which stood for

'Greatest Of All Time'

Ricky

Reaction score
Is this thread about Walker v Taylor or what? Seems like a load of c**p to me,more suited to "childrens playtime" with some of the messages coming from adolescents,and egotists,trying to come up with the daftest reply!!

Trisantona

Reaction score
So what is your contribution to the thread Ricky ?..what has Taylor done for angling (apart from wasting a full page in Angling Times each week ?)............nobody has mentioned the RSPB yet......the country,s biggest charity yet they do far more harm than good.

B

BAZ (Angel of the North)

Just about to say the same thing Tris. And as for the RSPB I think the RSPCA are just as bad, if not worst. Look at all that land they own with big fancy offices on them.