eBay or FM Clasifieds?

W

Wolfman Woody

"Blimey Matt, You are nearly as bad as Mr Jacobs, "

NOWHERE NEAR! Mr Jacobs has much more than that in his pantry ready to take fishing at a moment's notice. You're forgetting about the outhouse stock, the garage stock, and the warehouse stock, Graham. Not to mention what's scattered around the bedrooms, dining room and living room.

Can't remember, didn't he keep some antique stuff in the bathroom too?

Oh and he doesn't tell people about his safety deposit box where he keeps his collection of rare Hardy Perfection reels.

Graham Whatmore

Reaction score
There was a fine selection of old tackle in the bedroom I slept in but he lives elsewhere now. It makes a pleasant change from the usual old perfume bottles, brushes and trinkets, not sure about the old wellies though :0}

Lord Paul

Reaction score
Matt old chap

Any worn only once thermal socks for sale?

Tally Ho

Matt Brown

Reaction score
I have one sock. You can have it half price. If the other one hadn't walked off I would have been able to offer a pair!

Matt Brown

Reaction score
In light of receiving very few e-mails, I've decided to start bunging everything on eBay rather that stick it on here and then eBay (plus Christmas is looming!).

I've set things to start with tonight from 8pm. See http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZafx22QQhtZ-1. If that doesn't work, my sellers name is afx22 and I have 100% feedback (on nearly 200 items - mainly vinyl records).

njb51

Reaction score
Didn't realise you were into BMX!

I shall keep an eye out for your tackle!

Ooo eeer!

Matt Brown

Reaction score
I used to be very much into BMX and hardcore Mountain Biking. I managed a shop for 10 years. See www.extremeports.ltd.uk - there's some cracking pictures in the gallery, especially one of the latter MTB galleries where we did a shoot for MBUK magazine.

njb51

Reaction score
Me and my mates once had some jumps we'd built, ridden and photographed by the people at MBUK, along with a nice article.

njb51

Reaction score
Nice pics those! Scary jumps too by the looks of it - I preferred to keep my feet on the ground unless i could go at a jump a few times knowing that I wouldn't crash (Table Tops).

I used to ride with a group of friends around the north downs, dorking and boxhill mainly. That was a few years ago now, had a bit of a break since then. Some of the stuff I used to ride was steep and fast and I wouldn't care. Tried riding the same trails about 2 months ago and found myself thinking "How the hell did I get down this!"

There was one trail I absolutely loved. It used to take me about 30 seconds to get down about 5 years ago. Last time I rode it was about 4 months ago and it took me over 2 mins!