Favourite Boilie

C

Craig w

did those M-techs make a real difference then?
or as posted earlier by the gaffer

Watcha mate, hhmmm, I see what you are saying, but I've done nothing different other than use M-Tech and yet my catch rate has gone up considerably.
I also think confidence goes along way, but even so, the more I use it the more confident I get, the more confident I get the more I use it.

C

Carp Angler

for all u fools that dont know it M-Tech is awsome.
get on it for a couple of sessions and see

Not being drawn in by marketing hype, fashion and trends, I'm anything but a fool.

C

Craig w

im not pulled in by fashion trends.....

honest...
realy......
i wouldnt fall for it.....
not me........

where can i get them again??

R

Roto fryer

ok i see the point about hype etc and there are so many bait companies telling u that their bait is the dogs etc.
but what i have to say is that M-Tech is a superb bait designed by someone who really knows what they r doing and the bait is presented so that its attractors etc work. ok u all have preferences and individuality but some of us/you are better and more knowledgeable than others and this generally shows in the way that we/you fish and catch.
now the question is what will a top quality bait do in the hands of a good angler? the answer is that it will catch you more than an average bait in the same circumstaces.(sweeping generalisation)
now as far as boilies go we all have to accept that there will always be baits that are better than others either generally or from water to water.
so it maybe hype or it maybe that we have found a bait that really works for us and wish to pass this information on. you will have to draw your own conclusions on this. all i suggest is that u give it a go. after all we all want to catch more or better fish if we can and sometimes a change of tactics or bait can do this.
lastly ill say that i research thouroughly any bait that i will use and believe me that when i say m-tech is the thing to be on i really believe that.
so as always its up to you. if u like boilies try it but always remember there are alternatives that do and will always continue to catch the great pea brained monsters.
at the end of the day we fish for fun and part of the fun is geting taken for a fool by bait companies getting out the other end having learned from it and the same applies to tackle companies and i suppose the same thing can be applied to women but with them i never seemed to learn from my mistakes hahahah

tight jeans

R

Ron Clay

Hi chaps,

I am going barbel fishing this weekend and intend taking a bag of boilies with me along with my normal meat and sweetcorn.

Any suggestions as to what might work for barbel. My local shop carries mainly Nutrabaits stuff.

A

Andrew Dench

Ron,

I'd try something fishy like the Nutrabaits BFM Concept readymades in Salmon and Caviar flavour

R

Ron Clay

Thanks Andrew. I told an aquaintance of mine on the phone that I was going to try boilies for barbel - hair rigged too. He told me that if I catch anything, I might be converted to the modern carpese sub cuture and my application to the Golden Scale Club become nul and void.

Don't anyone let on!!

P

Peter Fieldhouse

OUT OF ALL THE BAITS AND FLAVOUR'S ON THE MARKET
FOR ME THE ONE THAT STANDS HEAD AND SHOULDERS ABOVE THE REST IS PREMIER AMINOS BASE MIX WITH
SOLAR SQUID AND OCTOPUS. PREMIER MUST HAVE CAUGHT
MORE BIG CARP THAN ANY OTHER BASE MIX. SOLAR SQUID AND OCTOPUS IS A LEGEND.