Fishing near Epping

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
Bob,

Private part of the Lea, Glaxo, Smith & kline small part of the river and two weirs, yum yum/forum/smilies/tongue_out_smiley.gif

B

Bob "chubber"Lancaster (ACA)

i got a nice peice of the rib too a bit that abby x dont got,lol

C

Cakey

kin ell Ray ..................I thought you knew somewhere good !....../forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

B

you jammy git ray nice bit too fish think i,ll come find you and kepp slinging a waggler over lol

B

come on cakey its the best bit of water in hertfordshire all twenty yards of it lol

B

well ray when it comes to guest day remember ol chubber and you can take me down horns mill and get me that barbel

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
cakey,

Its great mate you should see the chub lining up when you throw some bread in.

Hardly ever fished and the barbel are my target also, carp to around 20lb and a few trout, brownies.

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
Cakey if i can get a guest ticket i will take you and Bob along, at different times.

Cakey havew you tried that bit of the Lea for the Perch i told you about?.

C

Cakey

no I forgotten.............I need reminding and Ill have a go tomorrow

B

the only thing that nackers me about fishing that stretch your on about ray is parking i,d have to walk miles to fish it (not from your side ) from other side , mind you i could poach the mill i suppose lol.

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
Bob, & Cakey,

How do you fancy a day out in a couple of weeks time, its a part of the old river Lea and you wont have fished it. Chub, Barbel, Roach, Perch, but have never seen a pike, and Carp i almost forgot.