FISHINGmagic Calendar for 2007 Competition

Graham Whatmore

Reaction score
Some lovely piccies there but they are all scenes and good as they are perhaps a bit of life in them would be better. How about one of Graham taking money out of his wallet or Baz snatching a card, action pictures tell stories.

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
<blockquote class="quoteheader">Richard Farrow wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class="quote">This is the sort of thing that I think people have been alluding to. Should Cakey have posted these in the Gallery section?</blockquote>

If the pictures were in the Gallery in the first place, or uploaded to the Gallery when they were inserted into the forum, then that's perfectly acceptable.

The criticism about photos not being in the Gallery that Richard referred to, was someone complaining that threads about photos in the Gallery were not posted in the Gallery section of the forum.

Please post as many pictures as you like, anywhere in the forum, that are relative to the thread in which you're posting.

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Don't give me any rubbish Richard - I know you two remember/forum/smilies/tongue_out_smiley.gif

C

Cakey

if I post a picture here for instance it automatically goes into my gallery anyway

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

Bar_Dawn.jpg

C

Cakey

I thought I was very brave shooting into the sun..................................