Front or Rear drag

hague01

Reaction score
Wow Sam. A font of knowledge as I said earlier. Can I widen this a little now please. Abu premium seem an interesting offering. Logic and commercial practice suggest if they produce a reel which retails around 200 suggests it needs to be good. Do you have any info on them. The price currently makes them a little beyond my means but I could be tempted.

sam vimes

Reaction score
Wow Sam. A font of knowledge as I said earlier. Can I widen this a little now please. Abu premium seem an interesting offering. Logic and commercial practice suggest if they produce a reel which retails around 200 suggests it needs to be good. Do you have any info on them. The price currently makes them a little beyond my means but I could be tempted.
It's easy when you've got a few old catalogues! Sorry, I've got nothing on any more recent Abu. The last Abu reel I had a hankering for was the Suveran. I wish I'd pursued it when they were cleared. These days they cost a small fortune and I don't want one that much..

hague01

Reaction score
It's interesting they do ranges up to 50 or so then jump to 200. I remember the brilliant suvreran comfy handle grip.